Of morning, drama and patients

Eternity?

Leo woke up too early for his own liking. It was nearly 4 am but he just couldn’t sleep. In the dim room he could see N tugged in his comforter, messy hair sticking out of the blue cover. Leo sighed and being careful with his knee, he headed quietly out through the bedroom door.

It was abnormally quiet in the dorm. Leo couldn’t even hear Ravi’s snoring. I wonder if Jaehwan has stuffed some sock into his mouth to keep him quiet. The vocal shuffled to the kitchen and lit small light in the wooden counter. He took the painkiller bottle and swallowed one pill along with the water. He sat down next the counter and pondered, if he should try sleeping some more. After a minute or two, he decided to grab the ipad.

He moved to the living rooms sofa, sat down and put earphones on. Might as well continue watching drama. The last episode was a freaking cliff hanger! So, Leo rested his back to the armrest while stretching his legs on the other. He really tried to relax but somehow he couldn’t get rid of the uneasy feeling. Like something was not right or something was about to happen.

After one and half episodes Leo was completely in the drama world. He was so into the show that he wasn’t aware of his surroundings anymore. Because of that, something went unnoticed by him..

While the young drama-guys were arguing in the toilets, someone had creeped behind Leo, who had been swallowed into the couch’s comfort. Suddenly the ‘someone’ voiced out:

“Why are they fighting?”

Leo took one of his plugs out and turned to see the intruder. It was Ken with a glass of juice. “They aren’t fighting. Yet..” told Leo turning back to the screen. “O-o-o-ottokajji?! You didn’t get scared?” Leo sneered: “Did you try to scare me?” “Nah, of course not~” Ken shoved his to the armrest, almost sitting on the elder’s face. Leo made room for his band mate and offered the other earplug to him.

Ken put his glass to the table and took the plug showing it to his ear. “How long have you been awake? It’s only half past 5 in the morning,” asked Ken staring at the ipad screen. “Not too long,” came the answer. The boys were concentrated to the drama for a moment. The silence lasted until Ken opened his mouth again: “How is your leg?” Leo thought it before saying: ”It’s not that bad, it’s not broken unlike your ribs. Did you wake up to take your medicine?” “Yeah, but it’s not that I slept well anyway.” Leo was a bit sad for the younger. It must be uncomfortable to try to sleep in such state. Then the younger vocalist continued: “How about your head?”

“I just took a painkiller.” Ken mouthed an ‘oh’ and the he started studying his hyung: One pair of eyes staring at the drama, almost sparkling from the excitement. One swollen knee hiding under black sweatpants. One bump in the forehead, though it has started fading already. Ken was about to speak again but Leo interrupted him: “Please, be quiet. I want to see how this ends, it’s the second last episode.”

Ken shut his mouth and pouted. He wanted to chat! To speak the truth, he had already seen this drama and was only trying to.. Then an idea hit him. He took both his and Leo’s earplugs off and before the elder had time to protest, Ken said sly smile on his face:

“Let’s go chat and make breakfast into the kitchen, or else I’m telling how this drama ends.”  

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆