Such a scary and bad nightmare

Eternity?

Leo was sleeping really restlessly. After wriggling a good time in his bed, he shot himself up panting deeply. His hair was all sweaty; sweat was running down his face and dripping on his shirt. He felt so uncomfortable and disgusted by the sweating. He threw his blanket to the floor and wiped his forehead with his hand. He listened if anyone was awake, but he heard only Ravi’s deep slumber echoing from another bedroom and N’s light snoozing beside him. Sighing deeply he stood up and left the room.

His feet carried him quietly to the bathroom. After closing the door, he turned lights on. He didn’t dare to look his drowsy face in a mirror, so closing his eyes he turned the water running and washed his damp face with cool water. Then he crabbed one of the towels hanging another side of the sink, and hung it on his neck. He sat down to the floor and swiped now his even more wet bangs back from his forehead. He leaned his back to the tile wall and stared blankly tiles under his feet. Wow that nightmare really got me! It was so disturbing.. to.. to.. Why did I have a nightmare about a terrorist attack?! I was horrible to see others hurt and burn.. and the studio collapsing with.. Leo closed his eyes and shook his head. This is madness.. or then I’m totally ed up.. He sneered himself. I’m being just stupid, am I? I was just a dream. Maybe because I’ve been watching those movies with others.. Sigh. This is why I prefer romantic comedies!

He didn’t bother to move or even get up from the cold bathroom floor. And sweaty bed didn’t tempt him either. He would change his sheets in the morning. Now he wanted to sit there and try to empty his thoughts. He wanted to forget that nasty dream, although he knew it was just a bad dream. He kept his eyes closed and leaned his head back to the wall. He listened that light snoring sound and started to count..

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Oh snap! I must’ve snoozed a bit. I wonder what time is it.. Thought Leo shooting his eyes open, little too fast. He couldn’t see properly because he’d left the lights on and now the brightness hurt his eyes. He got up and stumbled out of the bathroom. He checked the time from their microwave. 6:33 am. Then he heard a voice behind him. “Hyung, why were you sleeping in the toilet? Didn’t you feel good or are you sleepwalking?” It was Hongbin. Leo turned around and walked to the sofa, where the younger was reading news with an ipad. 

Leo was too confused to answer so instead of that he asked Hongbin with a raspy voice: “Where’s everyone else?” His throat didn’t feel that good. Probably because sleeping on the floor. “Didn’t you see Ravi-hyung rushing to the toilet when you wobbled to kitchen? He was in a hurry, you know. Others just left for their schedules. You could probably still see them from the window!” said Hongbin slightly chuckling. Leo just formed an ‘O’ with his lips and stood there... “Hey! Actually that reminds me; I had to remind N-hyung to buy some ingredients for our lunch but I forgot!” Hongbin continued. He put his devise on the coffee table, and jogged to their balcony. Leo watched his dongsaeng to open one of the windows and lean out the balcony. He went after him, just because he was curious if they still could see N, Ken and Hyuk from there.

There they were, crossing the street to get to the parking lot opposite of their building. “Hyung!!” yelled Hongbin. Hyuk seemed to hear his hyung’s yell first, because the other two didn’t turn or stop their walking. Not until their maknae told them. “Hongbin-ah!!” yelled N back. “Good morning Leo-hyuuung!” shouted Ken, his voice slightly cracking. Leo just raised his hand a bit because shouting from the 7th floor didn’t sound too good for his sore throat. Hyuk and N waved him, as Ken was jumping and screaming some nonsense Leo couldn’t understand just after waking up. “Hyung, do you still remember what to buy from the store?” yelled Hongbin. “What kind of leader you think I am?!” yelled N and started to seek something from his pockets. Leo and Hongbin watched curiously their leader's doings. Then N couldn’t keep Leo’s interest for too long, and he started to watch the view. It was quite peaceful. There was only few passers-by and some sounds by cars could be heard from far away. Then he saw it coming.

“Ha! Look at this; I got it on this paper!” yelled N proudly swinging the piece of paper so the members on the balcony could see it. Leo tried to shout but no sound would come out. He tried to shake Hongbin to make him to notice the converging car. “YAH GUYS WATCH OUT FOR THAT CAR!!” Hongbin started to shout turning himself facing the others who were standing still in the middle of the street. They didn’t have enough time to run. They had just enough time to turn their heads and see the incoming danger.
 

“NOOOOOOO!!!!”
Leo shot up and hit his head into the sink. “Ahh..” N rushed to the bathroom after hearing the yell and  a ‘clank’ sound. After opening the door he saw Leo sitting on the floor rubbing his forehead. “What are you doing here at this hour!?” leader asked. Leo just hissed in pain. “I’ll get you something cold for your head, I’ll be right back!” said N worriedly before rushing out of the room. Well THAT was a nasty nightmare.. It was way too realistic.. Thought Leo his head.  

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: I was supposed to update yesterday, but somehow aff crashed on my laptop.. And I really didn't bother to type this with an ipad. ఠ_ఠ; 
So I hope you enjoyed this, comment and share your opinions, criticism is also cladly welcomed! Oh and..
Happy late b-day to leader N~! ^^