New formula for pancakes?

Eternity?

Ravi woke up straight 8 am. Lazily he rubbed his eyes and looked his surroundings. He noticed Ken's empty bed and the next thing was the smell of the heavens:

“Pancakes...” mumbled the dozy rapper before taking off.

 

*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Everyone but Ravi was already sitting around the table. Leo pouring coffees, Hongbin serving just baked pancakes, N jamming to the radio while doing the dishes and the other two were stuffing food to their mouths. “God that smells good!” said Ravi inhaling the dreamy aroma. “Nee I know! Come and sit your sleepy down!” welcomed Ken mouth full of his breakfast. “No need to ask twice!” responded the happy rapper.

Excited like a little kid, clapping his hands, Ravi sat down next to Ken. While waiting his turn to grab something to bite, he noticed a plaster on Hyuk's arm. “What's with the arm Hyukie?” he pointed out. Hyuk raised his eyes from the food. He slightly caressed his arm and said then: “Ah this.. I burned it when helping hyungs to cook us breakfast, haha~” Others didn't react because they already had gone through this earlier.  “You should be careful. Now it's up to me, N-hyung and Hongbin.” Hongbin gave a big pile of pancakes to Ravi's waiting plate and asked: ”Exactly what's up to us?” “Our band name. At this rate we'll have to change to MEDIXX.”

Leo blurted a bit coffee out of his nose and started coughing. Ken started to laugh to the both; the lame joke and his hyung. N just wanted to hid his head into the dishwater. Hongbin tried to hold his laugh back while Hyuk said seriously: “Hyung, be careful about what you say!” The maknae got up to get napkins to their choking vocalist, who managed to cough 'thank you' when accepting the offered piece of paper.

 “Well isn't this one crazy morning again,” sighed N his gaze buried into the soap bubbles. “You've no idea.. ” murmured Ken weeping after a great laughter, earning a kick from tearing Leo.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

Flashback.


After the quiet wrestle the two injured members put up, the older one had to admit his defeat. Gloomy Leo and beaming Ken moved themselves to the kitchen, where the said magic “breakfast” should happen. Ken sat down to the counter and hummed something too happy for Leo's liking. 

  “So what are you going to make?” Ken asked. “I thought you had an idea 'cause you had to drag me here,” muttered the other vocalist. “Oh mianhe hyung, I didn't think that far!” laughed Ken swaying on the counter. “Shh! Quiet you, we shouldn't wake up the others. And don't sit on the counter.. I don't like to think my food is placed anywhere near to your.. erm.. you..” stuttered Leo quietly.

“Hee, hyung can't say ~ ” sang Ken impishly whispering. Leo turned away and started to check their fridge. Ken still laughed silently himself and he couldn't be more proud of making his elder blush.

After rummaging through the upper parts of the fridge Leo was going to search from lower lockers too. Apparently his knee didn't like that idea. Wincing in pain he stopped on his tracks. “Ken..” Ken turned to look at his hyung crouching in front of the fridge:“Hmm?” As awkward as it was, Leo had no choice but ask: “Could you please help me up? My knee hurts.” Ken dropped himself carefully from the kitchen counter and walked to the other. “Of course~! Anything for you hyung!”

So, set to straight away, Ken took a firm hold under Leo's armpits. “Okay, I'll count on three. One.. two.. three!” With a fast movement Ken got Leo up from the floor but unfortunately his just fixed ribs couldn't handle that fast movement. Now it was his turn to wince in pain and because he didn't realize he was still holding Leo, they both fell on Ken's back. 

“Oh my god you babo! Are you okay?!” gasped Leo all his alarms on. He moved off of his dongsaeng, who was gasping for air. “Not quite.. but luckily you didn't hit my ribs on your elbows or anything!” he lightly smiled not minding the pain. “.. That's good then. You shouldn't over-do it. You're still recovering,” said Leo with his poker face.

“Arasso arasso! I'll be more careful. How about you, how's your leg?” answered Ken quietly while getting up  from the floor. What a rescue operation indeed, he thought when helping his hyung up too, now way more careful. “Not too good. I think I'm going to get some ointment to it,” pondered the older vocalist supporting his knee. Nodding understandingly Ken sat down, on a chair this time. Leo started limping towards N's magic bottle collection but Ken made him pause: “Hey, do you know what would be perfect with hurtful fall and throbbing pain?” “An ambulance?”

“Pancakes.”

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆