In need of medication

Eternity?

It wasn’t even 9 am but still Leo was sitting in the car with Ravi, on their way to the hospital to get Ken back home. Leo was glancing their surroundings and driving carefully while the other was almost asleep beside him.

“Stay awake, you can’t sleep anymore,” Leo said. Ravi yawned and murmured something about being tired and head aching. “How about taking a painkiller when we get back home? You better not to complain much, I’m the one having the bump size of.. big.” “It’s not that bad…” said the rapper still his eyes closed. Leo gave him a short glance. “Open your eyes. You should be fresh and all up by now. Besides, I thought you had some composing to do.” Ravi just hummed, not really listening. After giving his mate another short glance Leo started nudging him. “Ravi-yah! Play some music or something, but don’t sleep now okay? You can take a nap at the dorm.”

The interrupted rapper sighed deeply but finally opened his eyes. Running hand through his messy hair, he looked out of the car window, squinting his eyes because the brightness. He felt like his eyes were about to explode, the sun light hurt so bad. “Hyung, do you have any sunglasses in car?” asked Ravi trying to cover his eyes from the sun rays. Leo thought of it first and answered then: “Look at the bag on the backseats.”

Ravi turned to back and grabbed black leather backbag. He started rummaging through it, finally finding a small case. He sat back to his seat, putting on Leo’s glasses. “Thanks hyung, much better now..” said he smiling now. “No problem,” answered the older one. “We’re almost there.” Ravi nodded and turned radio’s volume up.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Soon the boys arrived to the hospital. Leo drove in front of the main door and said to Ravi: “You can go ahead, I’ll go park the car. Then I’ll be following you.” “Sure a thing!” Ravi opened the door and stepped out of the vehicle. After he had closed the door, Leo started slowly to seek a spot to park. It didn’t take so long though, because it was still quite early.

Leo parked the car and locked the doors. He started to make his way to the main door. When he was opening the door, he met a little girl in a wheelchair with her mom pushing her ahead. Leo held the door open for them and when the girl smiled and thanked him, he was sure that it was the best thing in that day. After them, he walked inside the lobby and greeted the nurse behind the desk. “We came to get Lee Jaehwan back home,” he said. The nurse smiled and told him that the paper work was already done and Lee-sshi has been told to be careful from now on. Leo thanked and bowed a little. After formalities he walked to the elevator and took a ride to Ken’s floor.

Bling.
When the doors of the elevator opened, Leo had only put one foot out of the narrow closet before stopping on his tracks. He heard some noise echoing on the hallway.

“Ow that hurts!”
“It wouldn’t if you didn’t squirm so much, hyung!”
“Aish don’t be so fierce on me!!”
“I’m being as gentle as I can.. Stop swinging your arm around!”
“I’m trying!”
“It doesn’t look like it though.. Lemme help you with that!”
“Aah! Watch it!!”
“Okay I’m positioned. You can push it in now.”

Leo ran, he had no idea if he wanted to know what was going on with the two, but still he ran. The door of Ken’s room was slightly open and he could hear Ravi and Ken blabbering. Heart racing he grabbed the door and swung it open jumping into the room. The door hit the wall, Leo’s breathing pierced the silenced room.

There they were; Ravi holding Ken’s jacket for him to wear it, and Ken red-facedly trying to get his arm to the sleeve Ravi was holding. They looked like deers in headlight. Stoned to their positions they looked at their huffing hyung.

Leo’s eyes were about to pop out of their sockets, and so were the others’ too. It was a very short moment of scare and surprisement, and it ended when the door bounced back from the wall hitting Leo on his knee. 

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆