Blue Leo

Eternity?

The day started to reach its end as thousands lights of Seoul’s street lit up. Those windows which didn’t have any curtains on them also allowed some light to escape into the darkness. Like little televisions, you could see people inside them. One window had quite interesting show going on, and I believe you already can guess the window belongs to this certain hospital.

When Ravi had come back to the Ken’s room, he saw two vocalists poking each other. Then things had led to the nurse to arrive, and give something relaxing for the patient one. Apparently he had fallen asleep because of the given medicine and then the beanie headed rapper got a genius idea:
“Let’s do some art.”

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

So when N, Hongbin and Hyuk arrived to the hospital hands full of food bags, they saw Leo sitting beside the artist Ravi, who was in his creative mood. Ken seemed to be blessed to be out of blue, not really knowing his bandages were full of drawings and messages. Hongbin laughed and skipped to the sleeping Ken, took also one marker, and wrote his signature and drew some little figures. N watched and thought of saying something about 'not coloring others' bandages', but heck, he wanted to draw too.

He and Hyuk put the foods down and soon they were hovering over Ken, drawing Choppers and what so ever. After Leo’s eye rolling and others giggly prank (they called it gift), they started to get ready to eat. Hyuk shook Ken up, after hiding the masterpiece from him. Ken was just unaware and happy to take a part in the hospital picnic.

“Wah, smells so good..” said Ken drooling as he carefully sat up in his bed. After napping his eyes were a bit buffy and voice raspy. “Mm, indeed, let’s dig in!” said N smiling and raising his chopsticked chicken. So they did.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

After destroying all of the food, they chatted casually. Ravi was dying to tell Ken about the bandage art. Ken seemed not to notice their huge effort, but otherwise Ravi wanted him to get surprised. So he tried to calm down and wait for it. Leo glanced the clock. It was late, almost 23 pm and the bump of his head started to hurt. He wondered how the nurses let them stay here so late. Really, weren’t there some visiting hours or something like that?

“It’s getting late. You guys have any schedules for tomorrow?” he asked. “I was supposed to go to an interview with Jaehwan but I’m going alone then,” answered N, changing sympathetic looks with Ken, who just broke little, and awkward smile. “I have some composing to do,” said Ravi, whose eyes started to be reddish from the exhausting day. “And me and Hyuk are going for a gym, but it’s not that official schedule or anything,” said Hongbin, and Hyuk just nodded vigorously. “I’ll be hanging in here,” said Ken. “I think I’ll need to see the doctor tomorrow and then I’m allowed to come back home, I think.”

N nodded and said: “It’s true that we really need to go to the dorm now. We can’t stay here the whole night, I’m sorry Jaehwan.” Ken just nodded. “You must sleep and rest well, so they’ll let you go tomorrow,” continued N. Leo and Hyuk collected the rubbish their picnic had created and put them into the bags.

“Good night Jaehwan. I’m looking for to see you tomorrow!” said N waving as a goodbye and left first to start the car. Also others started to bid nights and byes, and quietly waving Ken answered each one of them. The last person, the one with the rubbish bags, was about to exit the room. “G’nite,” he said opening the door.

“Wait, please!” Holding the door with one hand and the bags with another, Leo stopped. “Hmm?” “You don’t have a schedule for tomorrow?” asked Ken with a small voice. “No, I don’t. Why?” “I.. I don’t like the idea of being here alone. I haven’t been alone since we debuted. Okay I lied. I’ve been alone, but not in a hospital.” said Ken sadness in his voice. Leo closed the door and walked back to the bed. “If you need accompany or help, you can call nurses. You have nothing to be afraid here,” he said looking at his bandmate. “I know.. but it’s embarrassing to ask help for getting up to get to toilet and so on.. and I don’t like hospitals!” Leo sighed: “Neither do I.”
 “Why?”
“Why don’t you?”
“I asked first!”
“I’m older.”
“Why didn’t you draw anything for me?”
“…”

Leo’s cheek turned light rosy red. Ken was there, staring at him. Did  he was ask that with a serious face?! “When— Why should I have?” He couldn’t understand when the other saw the others’ piece of work. “It’s boring with one VIXX member missing.” “It doesn’t have your name either.” “Yeah, but I’m the one wearing this.”

Ken looked Leo to eye the tiled floor. He could tell he was wondering something and he didn’t dare to interrupt him. After few minutes the older stood up and walked to the nightstand leaving the bags in the middle of the floor. He opened one of the two drawers and picked up a blue marker. Then he turned to Ken showing the marker. “Hee, hyung! I knew you’d--” “Shut up. Do you want me to draw or not?”

Ken lifted his shirt and revealed some of the colored bandage. Leo came closer and turned down to draw his back facing Ken, so that he couldn’t see what the other was doing.

After short time of scribbling Leo stood up and put the marker back to the drawer. “There you go. Now, good night and have fun with the toilet operations,” Leo said walking out of the room and taking the trash bags with him.  

Ken smiled pleased, as he glanced at his bandage and the blue ‘Leo’ on it.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: Hi'yall! How you've been doing? ^-^
It's been quite a long time since I updated, but I hope this is making it up!
I've wondered few things, like is this counted as humor? I think it's more that than angst (so far)..
And I've thought also re-naming the earlier chapters. You know, I've used captions of Eternity's lyrics. 
But for this one I couldn't think any great match really.. so this'll go by the Blue Leo! 

And lastly, yeees, I want to thank you and hug you for reading and commenting and being fantastic!
You guys make my day! ^//^
Enjoy reading~