Seems like I can't say anything

Eternity?

N, Leo, and Ken were sitting in the table and Hyuk was serving them steaming coffee. Soon also Hongbin walked into the kitchen wearing a neat pair of jeans and black v-neck shirt. He was so punctual that he made his bed immediately after waking up, then used bathroom, and after that went back to the bedroom to change his clothes. If he was waking up after Hyuk, he also opened the window to allow the fresh air come into the room.  

Hongbin bid good mornings to everyone and sat down next to still sleepy Ken, who was adding a great amount of milk into his coffee. “True man knows how to drink coffee without milk!” N announced raising his cup. Others watched him amusedly, this was an old joke too, and they knew how it would end. N raised the cup on his lips and sipped… and then his face turned into one big wrinkle. Others just shook their heads.

“Does true man drink his coffee with cream then?” Hongbin asked. “.. Milk is just fine.” N answered lowering his cup and taking the milk carton offered by Ken. Ken looked so worn out in his state. He hardly had his eyes open and his hair was sticking in a funny way, oh, and he still had his shirt inside out. “Hyung, your shirt is… it’s not right, isn’t it.” Hongbin decided to point out. Ken didn’t even budge. Then Hyuk kindly nudged his hyung, who looked at the maknae through half-lidded eyes. “Your shirt..” Ken turned his gaze into his shirt. “Oh..” That was all he said, and then he continued staring at his cup of coffee.

“Are you okay there?” Asked N. Ken looked up at his leader. “Yeah, I’m just tired. I’m excited about the Dream Team recording, though!” The vocalist told. “Yeah it’s really funny! I’m also anticipating it!” Hyuk cheered. “Me too. We’ve appeared many times in Dream Team, but it’s always fun,” Hongbin added too.

“I wish I was invited too,” said Ravi, who joined the group. “Me too,” said Leo. “I didn’t!” blurted N smiling wide. Others looked at their leader with confused faces. “It’s fantastic to have a free day! And Taekwoon and Wonshik are sharing it with me,” N continued and his smile turned into smirk. “What are you planning? You’re not just telling that you’ve a genius idea that consists us, are you?” Ravi asked suspiciously. Leader answered with a sly shrug and a ‘maybe’.

As soon as Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk had left the dorm, N shoved a vacuum cleaner to Leo and a washing cloth to Ravi. He himself had a light blue duster and a carpet beater. Those made him look rather dangerous.. Leo just looked the machine pointed to him, then he looked at N and then his gaze started to wander in the dorm. Actually, it kind of needed cleaning, he thought. “I knew this.. Yah, you didn’t even ask, if we had some other things to do,” Ravi said swinging the rag in his hand. “Stop being silly, Wonshik! THIS is the thing I planned YOU two to do with me. It’s faster this way any way. And stop wiggling that rag!” Ravi stopped his cloth-swinging and said: “Arasso. Well, at least this dorm will not look like a dump after we finish.” “That’s the spirit! Let’s make it sparkling clean!” N stated and bid one cheery fighting to his little cleaning group.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

The dorm trio dusted, did laundry, ironed, washed dishes, changed beddings.. All together, they cleaned up the whole dorm; from floor to ceiling. Lastly, N and Leo had carried their few carpets to outside, their building’s backyard and Ravi was finalizing mopping the floor in front of their front door. After the one last swing, he glanced at his work. A Pleasant smile plastered on his face he jumped over the wet floor and sat down on their couch. He sighed and satisfied with all his effort, he decided to relax a bit. I surely deserve it! He thought himself.

While two elders were dealing with the carpets, other members were returning home after a long day of recording. Ken was left behind the lobby of their building so he could check their mail, while the maknae line strolled to the elevator and pushed the button.   

“We’re back!” Hongbin was the one opening the door and peeking inside the dorm. There were no carpets on the floor, light smell of lemon were lingering in the air, some pieces of furniture were scattered around and tired rapper with light purple apron were napping on the sofa. “Look at this! We were saved by the schedules today,” Hongbin chuckled to his companion. They both laughed at the sight and their luck. Hongbin stepped inside, noticing the floor was still slippery. “Watch out, the floor is still wet,” he warned the maknae, who nodded and stepped carefully inside. They closed the door, and after placing their shoes neatly in the rack, they made their way carefully into the kitchen.

It didn’t take long to Ken to appear behind their door, hands full of mail and few magazines. He succeeded opening the door and happily he skipped inside. “I’m hom---” TUMBLE!

Surprised Ravi woke up after hearing a loud tumble and small groaning. He looked to the door and got even more surprised to see Ken lying on the floor and their post scattered everywhere around the living room. “Oh my god! Ken! Are you okay?!” Ravi called out and almost skied across the wet floor the little distance he had with the vocalist on the floor. Ken couldn’t really say anything coherent; he just whined and held onto his side. “Did you hurt yourself?” came Hongbin’s voice behind Ravi. “Hyuk, bring the first aid kit! Ravi, where’s N-hyung?” Hongbin continued looking at Ravi, concern in his voice. “He went to the backyard with carpets,” answered Ravi, kneeling beside Ken. “Hey hyung, can you get up? Where does it hurt?” Ken opened his eyes and tried to sit up. “I think I broke my ribs..” Ken said wincing in pain, when noticing sitting up hurt like hell.

“YOU DID WHAT???” Hongbin, Ken and Ravi turned to look at the door, where the horrified shriek of their leader echoed. Even Hyuk hurried to the living room with the asked first aid kit in his hands, almost slipping too. N was standing on the door the carpet beater in his hand and Leo carrying the pile of carpets behind him. “I said I think I broke my ribs,” whined Ken still holding his left side. Before N could ask, Hongbin stated: “I’m so sorry, I didn’t warn him in time because I was so busy getting drink.” “HONGBIN!” N shrieked again. “But I might have used too much water while cleaning!” cried Ravi out. “WONSHIK!” “Ah hyung, stop yelling, please. Isn’t it enough my ribs hurt, but my ears too?” groaned Ken from the floor. N looked at him with a deep concern on his face. “Does anywhere else hurt, but your ribs? Did you hit your head or-“ “Well, I think I wet my pants,” Ken answered cutting N off. “OH MY-“ “Because of the wet floor,” added Ken and then smirking at the leader's facial expression. “JAEHWAN!!!” Then Leo had enough of standing on the door while holding the weight of the carpets. Because N didn’t seem to move aside, he dropped the just dusted carpets. “TAEKWOON!”

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: Phew I just did some editing I didn't do yesterday (I was so tired ;;).
Sooo.. I have no idea, what to say.
Neither I've idea what I just wrote last night.  ><
Thank you for all sweet comments, those make me smile!
Every subscriber (N'aww what the heck, every reader!);
let me send you warm thangyu-huggies! ^-^