So much stress

Eternity?

“What time did you guys leave for the gym?” N asked the maknae line back at the dorm. He had come home after his interview surprised that his two vocalists and rapper hadn’t arrived. “We left a bit after hyungs, so I guess it was something like 9 am,” answered Hongbin, who was reading magazine on the living room’s floor. “And it’s over 3pm now.. Where are they?” wondered the leader rubbing his hair. “Hyung, stop acting like that. You’ll just get more stressed out. Besides Leo and Ravi hyungs can surely get Ken-hyung safely back home,” shouted the maknae, who was cooking at the kitchen. N sat down on the couch. “I guess you’re right.. But what if they’ve been in car crash?!! Or..”

He couldn’t finish the sentence because the front door opened. “We’re back..” came out Ravi’s voice. N jumped up from the couch and sprinted to the hall: “Oh how great it’s to hear that! I was just wondering.. JUNG TAEKWOON! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR LEG?!!” Hongbin put the magazine down and turned to see, what had caused the horrible shriek. Well, there stood Ravi giving support to limping Leo, whose knee was swollen, and lastly Ken standing just fine by himself. “Eh, sorry we’re a bit late hyung. Leo hit his knee and we had to get it checked up before leaving. I’m sorry we made you worried,” said Ravi lowering his head. Leo just looked down and Ken gave N apologizing look.

N stood there silently thinking what to think. His eyebrows were furrowed and his whole face was screaming ‘worries’. “I can’t understand. How is this even possible?” If something was possible, it was Leo’s head getting even lower than it was before. “It was an accident, it was nobody’s fault,” said Ken beside Leo and Ravi. N closed his eyes and went to the bedroom closing door after him. Hongbin felt sorry for him but also for the guys on the door. “Come on hyungs, get in. Hyukkie is almost ready with the food.” True that, he was happily clattering inside the kitchen hearing nothing but his own peaceful humming.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

After few hours everybody but N had eaten. Ravi was composing in his and Ken’s bedroom, Hongbin was doing dishes and Hyuk, Leo and Ken were sitting on the couch. Actually Ken and Leo were, Hyuk was treating his elders like a good maknae he was. He helped Ken to change his pjs and tied one cool package to Leo’s knee while the singer was holding one on his previous bump. “Thank you so much Hyuk-ah, you’re always so helpful!” beamed Ken smiling. Hyuk smiled back and said: “It’s really nothing! I like having everybody happy and home.” Leo was silent outside but inside his thoughts run like crazy. His head was pounding, which made Leo feel angry, sad and nauseous at the same time. Only thing he felt able to do was trying to cool his aching body parts and stop thinking, which he sadly couldn’t do.

“Is your knee any better?” Leo turned his head to see the person beside him. He felt how other’s stare was burning holes into him, but he didn’t dare to meet the questioning eyes. Leo just nodded. Ken wasn’t satisfied with the answer he got, but he didn’t want to make his hyung feel even worse by asking stupid things. Of course Ken saw how much the other hurt. Well he didn’t know what exactly made him hurt so much, but still there was something else besides his head and knee. Leo had said pretty much nothing after coming back from the doctor’s room. Oh yeah! N hadn’t showed up either after three boys had arrived. Was he really that mad? Even if he was worried about their leader and he wanted to help him, he didn’t know what to say to him. Like Hyuk had heard his thoughts, the maknae walked to the door of elder’s bedroom. Ken saw him knocking and heard Hyuk asking: “Hyung, are you hungry? There’s lots of soup left!” Then he heard some mumbling, he didn’t actually catch that but after Hyuk came back to the couch, he could tell that the leader didn’t need food right now.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

The rest of the day went by painfully slow. And plain painfully for few of the VIXX members. Others were already in their rooms but Leo was still on the couch, lying but not sleeping. He had his head buried to his hands, his eyes hurt from the lack of sleep and his head and knee didn’t make it any better. Why am I like this. .Then he heard something beside his own thoughts: “Take this painkiller. I presume you haven’t got one after coming back to dorm.” Leo looked from the gap his palms. He saw N holding a pill and a glass of water. Leo took the pill and rinsed it down from his throat with few gulps of water. “Thank you.”

N sat another side of the sofa and Leo made him as much room as he could. After staying minute or two quiet N said: “Why didn’t you come to sleep in your bed? You’ll get aching neck on top of everything else.” “Aren’t you angry?” asked Leo quietly. N sighed. “I’m not angry, but..” “Well I’m angry.” N froze for a second. Then he turned to look at his dongsaeng. “Excuse me?”  

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: Hi everybody and sorry for not updating such a long time!
I've been really busy with work and on top of that my friend headmaster asked me to write a play for his school.
I've been thinking, if accepting the mission was a mistake..
Well, if it comes out nicely I could probably tune it a bit for AFF~ *^-^*

Thank you so much about your sweet comments and support! I'm so happy~
I'm sorry for the cliff hanger btw..
If you have any thoughts or ideas for the story, I'd love to hear them.

Thank you again for reading this chapter and this story~ ♥