A dream that doesn't make sense

Eternity?

Ice pack was soothing the pain in Leo’s head. He was still sitting on the floor in their bathroom, N sitting beside him. They’d been quiet for a moment now, both of them were thinking. Leo was thinking that dream, and how stupid it was to fall asleep in a toilet. N was thinking why the younger one was up this early and how on earth he hit his head into a sink.

“Is your head any better now?” asked N looking at the other. “Yeah, I guess. But it’s still pounding pretty hard.” Leo said rustling with the ice pack. “For sure.. You’ll probably get a nice bump but I don’t think you need a doctor.” said N, trying to cheer his dongsaeng up. Well it was good that he didn’t need to go to see a doctor and tell, how he got that bump.. Everything has a bright side, no?

“What time is it?” asked Leo then. “Actually I have no idea. I didn’t bother look at a clock when I heard that racket. I got startled!” said N, clenching his chest and faking a heart attack. Leo looked the leader and chuckled: “I’m not surprised to hear that. You get startled by everything.” “You’re lucky today Taekwoon! If you weren’t in pain, I would smack you!” cried N pouting, making the other laugh full-heartedly. Elders were too focused into their morning chat to notice a person entering in the bathroom. “Oh it’s just you hyungs! I heard weird noises coming from here but it was just you two laughing here.. in the bathroom.. Why are you laughing in our bathroom this early? It’s merely 5:30 am..” N and Leo turned to see confused Hyuk by the door. “Morning Hyuk-ah, this clumsy babo just hit his head. He’s probably going to survive and, which is the most important, he keeps cooking us delicious food!” Cheered N smiling wildly at the maknae and patting Leo’s back. Leo stared at the leader. Unfortunately he couldn’t ‘pat’ N’s back because he was holding the ice pack with one hand, and the other hand was held back by N.

“Oh! Does it hurt much? Should I get painkillers?” asked Hyuk then. “No thanks, I’m okay. My ego took the biggest crash but it won’t be wounded forever.” Leo tried joking and looked calmly at Hyuk, who was still standing by the door. Maknae nodded. Then he said: “I think I could make some coffee. Hongbin and Ken should wake up soon too, so we can leave for our schedules. I guess you would like to have some too, neh?” N happily agreed and Leo thanked too. It’s quite relieving that the dream wasn’t right in our schedules.. Thought Leo himself after the maknae had disappeared from the little room.

“So are you going to tell me?” asked N after releasing Leo’s hand. “Tell what?” “Tell how did you end up here, hitting your head at this hour?” “I.. I.. fell asleep in here..” N laughed. “Funny, but now I want to hear the truth, please.” Leo’s cheeks started to grow in red shade and he stared at the floor. N’s face dropped. “You really slept here? Did you sleepwalk or something?” he asked then in a serious tone. Leo kept glancing the floor. Then he opened his mouth and said quietly: “I just had a bad dream. When I woke up in the middle of night I was so sweaty that I wanted to wash my face. Then I fell asleep here. Then I saw another nightmare, woke up and hit my head, as stupid as that sounds.” N kept watching his bandmate with emphatic look on his face. “It's not that stupid. Everyone sees nightmares sometimes. So do I!” said N. “You’re right, but my dreams were so ridiculous.. And still I got scared by them. Even you would say they don’t make any sense. I shouldn’t be so startled by them.” “Listen up. This world has so many things that don’t make any sense. Dreams are one of them. You can make your own interpretations! That’s the good part in weird dreams. Sometimes dreams have no sense and they just don’t mean anything. They're just dreams.” N said and hugged Leo. The latter one let the other hug him. Leo was clad that N didn't make a fuss about this, which also made him calm down.

“Ah.. I’m sorry to interrupt your little club there, but I have some business to do.” N let go of Leo and turned to face the door. It wasn’t so clear whose facial expression was the most interesting; Leo had a blank face, eyes almost popping out of their sockets; N had eyebrows furrowed and nostrils slightly widened; And lastly:

Ken had only one eye open, too tired to open both of them, his head was tilted to right and he kept his dry lips. On top of that elders noticed that Ken’s shirt was inside out. The vocalist shuffled inside the bathroom and looked down his hyungs. “Please?”

 With that, Leo and N left the bathroom.

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: Hi everybody! 
Thank you for subscribing! It really encourages me to write this. ^-^

This is such a boring update, sorry for that though. But the story will go on hehe! 
Btw I have read written chaps again and I found many grammar errors. Well, editing is gold~ xD

And today I started to plan maybe  an upcoming story image.
It's been a long time since I've been photoshoping, so let's see if I can do anything like my plans!
I hope you enjoy reading this~