I'll accept every small thing

Eternity?

Back in the dorm Ravi was still fast asleep and other three members were watching TV. The opening of their front door caught their ears, and soon they noticed two heads of remaining members popping in; Ken rustling his bag wide smile on his face and after him Leo, hands still in jacket's pockets. Dorm-trio noticed that Leo looked calm now, but still he looked quietly down at his own feet, like he was ashamed of something. And they wanted to know what that ‘something’ was, or they’ve wanted to know it for a quite long time now.

Ken kicked his shoes off and stepped inside and said hi to everyone.  Then he put his bag down and fished a little package out. “N-hyung, I hope you’ll really, really, really treasure this wonderful lip balm!” he said and danced with the package, before throwing it to their leader. If it wasn’t Hongbin’s reflexes, N’s new-coming family member in his cosmetic collection would’ve ended up in the visual’s eye. Hongbin yelped and ducked his head when he saw the purple tube flying towards him. Just like that, the lip balm found its place in N’s lap. “It’s raspberry scented, and I picked up it just for you hyung~” Ken continued his babbling in the kitchen, and listening to that Leo couldn’t avoid a sigh escaping from his lips, luckily quiet enough so others didn’t hear it. Hyuk chuckled at his hyungs and asked if Hongbin was okay, which the other nodded and smiled. “Yah that hyung is so clumsy!” he joked. “Is that how you treat and talk about your elder, huh?! Even if I’m older than you, it doesn’t mean I can’t hear you!” came Ken’s playful naggy voice from the kitchen. Hongbin and Hyuk laughed it off, while N was sniffing his new baby. Leo looked their doings, shook his head and took finally his shoes off too. He stripped out of his favorite marine blue jacket and stepped finally inside the living room.

“Leo-hyung, do you want to watch a movie with us?” asked Hyuk looking at his eyes. Leo thought of it and walked to the couch the others were sitting, and plopped down next to Hyuk. Hyuk smiled and started to explain what had already happened in the movie. Leo listened carefully and nodded every now and then. When the maknae had told the beginning of the story and they had focused on the movie, Leo was still in his thoughts. He stared the screen and saw characters talking but he couldn’t concentrate. He blinked his eyes and decided not to drown himself in his own ponderings. Determined Leo thought he’d start to focus more into reality. He was certain that would help him and save him. Enjoying the life and small things..

Leo’s deep thoughts were roughly interrupted when Ken dropped down next to him with a class of coke,almost spilling the liquid in his pants. Leo stared Ken with wide eyes and said quietly: “Excuse you..” Ken noticed he almost wetted Leo’s pants. “Omo omo, I’m sorry! Did it spill?” he babbled while examining his hyung’s pants in case of coke stains. Leo watched confusedly the other, who was patting his leg and moving the texture of Leo’s pants. “Nah, you survived with a scare, your pants are totally clean!” chirped Ken after checking his hyung’s clothing. “Besides your pants are dark, it wouldn’t have looked like you had pee-” started Ken but got cut off by Leo’s slight slap to his head. “Oh our Taekwoonie is so good impressing himself when he doesn’t approve something!” beamed N ordering another slap from red-cheeked vocalist, which made the maknae-line laugh like madmans. 

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

It was a wonder that they managed to finish the movie without waking up the rapper. Actually it was Ravi’s snoring which distracted other members while watching the movie. After the movie, everyone decided to go to sleep. Some members had schedules for the next day and they needed some good sleep. So soon members started to get ready for the bed, brushing teeth and dividing into their bedrooms. The rooms were shared by their age, which seemed a good and equal way to do it. So it was one room for N and Leo, one for Ken and snoring Ravi and the last one for Hongbin and Hyuk. When they had moved to their new dorm their manager decided to live with his own family.

Leo had changed into grey sweats and white t-shirt and he started to crawl under blankets of his bed. He listened to music pretty much always before sleeping, because he finds it calming. When he got under the covers, he checked also their fan café in case of new messages. It wasn’t long after his roommate also came into the bedroom in his black sweats and loose, black t-shirt. Members always made fun of the dark skin-colour of the leader, and how much darker he looked in fully black clothes. It was an old joke but still they found it funny after all these years. Leo thought of saying something about N’s appeal but then decided to stay quiet and focus on his phone. N closed the door and climbed into his bed. He looked at Leo scrolling calmly his phone and listening to music, which he could lightly hear through vocalist’s headphones.

“I assume the walk had good effect on you?” asked N leaning his upper body in his elbow. “Mmm,” mumbled boy from the other bed. “Good to hear. You look much more calm now,” continued N smiling. Leo shove a small smile to his leader and nodded. “You’re so cute when you smile, Taekwoon! You should start doing that more often again!” squealed N smiling widely. Soon that smile and actually N’s whole face was covered by flying pillow. “Shut up,” shushed Leo turning the lights off and putting his phone to a nightstand next to his bed. He pulled his blanket to his ears and turned his back at N. The latter laughed and threw the pillow which landed Leo’s blanket-covered back with a small thud. Leo just crabbed his pillow and said: “You’re embarrassing..” “You’re so fun to tease,” said N and switched also his lamp off. He thought it was better to get Leo’s thoughts away from whatever the other was thinking. He could think nothing as fun as teasing his dongsaeng. He chuckled and relaxed in his bed closing his eyes. “You’re no fun at all,” N heard the small voice in the dark room. “I love you too Leo-ah,” cooed N, just earning the pillow onto his face again. 

 

☆*・゜゚・ *☆* ・゜゚・*☆

 

Author's note: Tadah it's third update!! How is it so far? I hope it's okay. ^^ 
I've been really busy with my job but my hands have been itching to write this! 
I think some of you might have some quesses about the pairing, no? Hehe~