The Pain

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boy (1): “Seulong, what are you looking at?”

Seulong: “I’m looking at the beautiful angel.”

 

All the boys searched for the person that Seulong mentioned about. Some of them laughed.

 

Boy (2): “Uee?”

Seulong: “Uee? Who is that?”

Boy (3): “The one who ate the ice cream.”

Seulong: “Are you nuts? She looked too creepy. I mean the girl beside her.”

Boy (1): “Oh, she is Yubin. She is the new student from England.”

Seulong: “How did you know?”

Boy (2): “She’s hot, dude! Besides, her dad is doing shipping business.”

Seulong: “Hmm… I bet she’s rich. Don’t touch her! I’m going to make her mine.”

Boy (3): “Hmm… Yah, let’s go practicing basketball.”

Seulong: “Argh… I’m too lazy today. Can I skip the training?”

Boy (1): “Nope, you’ve already skip training for many times. I don’t want our team lose during the tournament.”

Boy (2): “Yah, she’s leaving. Maybe she noticed that we’re looking at her.”

 

Seulong looked at the girl, Yubin.  He smiled.

 

Seulong thought: ‘She’s pretty. You’ve just need to wait. I’m going to make you mine.’

 

 

During recess, Uee didn’t go to the canteen. She felt under the weather. She also got cold. She decided to sleep and rest for a few minutes. She already called Taecyeon that she can’t join them eat today. So, she sent Ji-yong and Yubin on behalf of her. Besides, they had become friends with Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Tae-yang and Lee-Joon. Uee put her head on the table as she was ready to sleep. She closed her eyes tightly and suddenly her tears flowed. Uee sighed. She raised her head and wiped the tears.

 

Uee: “Uee, what’s wrong with you today? Why are you crying? You must be crazy.”

 

Uee tapped her head and then she suddenly laughed.

 

Uee thought: ‘Yes, I’m crazy. Why should I feel sad when Taecyeon didn’t not come and see me?’

 

Uee sighed. She decided to go to the rooftop of this building. She hoped that she can find a peace and calm her heart at there.

 

 

T.O.P was sleeping under the sunshine on the rooftop. He slept like a baby. He looked so calm and happy when he was sleeping. He was alone as he wanted to keep himself away from the girls. Only certain people can be at the rooftop. It was because the rooftop is restricted area for the students. T.O.P also switched off his phone. He didn’t want everyone disturbed him. He was willing to sleep rather than eat because he liked to be alone. His sleep was being disturbed with the sound of door. Someone knocked it. He forgot that he locked the door.

 

T.O.P thought: ‘Who the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter