Jealousy

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun: “Yah, Ok Taecyeon. Are you having much fun with her?”

Lee-Joon: “Her? Who is she?”

Tae-yang: “I know! It must be Yubin.”

Taecyeon: “Yes, I feel great. She’s so lovely and kind.”

Nichkhun: “How about Uee? Had you forget about her? I thought you’re her friend.”

Taecyeon: “What do you mean? Of course not, we’re best friend forever.”

Nichkhun: “Best friend or just fair-weather friend.”

 

Taecyeon grabbed Nichkhun’s collar. Fortunately, all the students had left the class. Only four of them left behind.

 

Lee-Joon: “Nichkhun, why are you act like this? Do you have any problems?”

Tae-yang: “Yes, Nichkhun. If you had a problem, you should tell us. We’re friend.”

Nichkhun: “Forget it. Tiffany is waiting for me. I need to go.”

 

Nichkhun pushed Taecyeon hardly. He took his bag and left them behind. He sighed. Taecyeon is really too much. He forgot about Uee and had fun with other girl. Suddenly, Nichkhun remembered the time he saw Uee at the 2nd floor. He wanted to shout her name, but he can’t. For the first time, he saw Uee was crying. He felt bad for her.

 

Nichkhun thought: ‘You’re stupid. You must be happy right now if you’re with me. But, you choose to be with him.’

Uee: “I’m sorry Nichkhun. I can’t accept it.”

 

Uee handed the box to Nichkhun. Nichkhun seemed to be very upset.

 

Nichkhun: “Why? I thought you like me.”

Uee: “Yes, I like you. You’re my friend.”

Nichkhun: “How about Taecyeon? He’s your friend, right?”

Uee: “Why did you say his name all of sudden?”

Nichkhun: “I know that you like him. I mean you love him. Am I right?”

Uee: “Nope, you’re wrong. We’re only friend.”

Nichkhun: “But I saw the way you look at him. It was different.”

Uee: “Stop this, if you still want to be my friend.”

Nichkhun: “Okay, fine! Just give me one reason, why you can’t accept me?”

Uee: “Because I don’t want to hurt a good person like you. You’re too good for me, Nichkhun.”

 

Nichkhun sighed. He still can’t stop thinking about that although it had been two years since that day. From a distance, he saw Tiffany is waving her hands at him.

 

Nichkhun thought: ‘Am I being cruel towards her by thinking and worrying about other girl?’

 

 

Taecyeon waited for Uee in front of the class. He played his car keys. Lee-Joon and Tae-yang already left. He wondered what Nichkhun means about.

 

Yubin: “Hi, Taecyeon!”

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter