True Love?

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon sent Uee to her home. He left after sent her. Uee walked into the house. She took off her hoodie and cap. She headed towards the kitchen. Her dad wasn’t home. He’ll be home after 8 p.m. Uee took her phone as someone was called her.

 

Uee: “Hello? Can you hear me?”

Xiumin: “Hello! Uee noona! How are you?”

Uee: “Min Seok-ah, I’m fine. How’s mom?”

Xiumin: “Noona… I said called me Xiumin.”

Uee: “What’s wrong with Min Seok?”

Xiumin: “Nothing, but Xiumin sounds great!”

Uee: “Whatever. By the way, when will you come back home? I already miss you guys.”

Xiumin: “Noona… Just wait a little bit. Mom said that she almost done shooting her movie. Maybe, we’ll come home about next month?”

Uee: “What?! Next month?”

Xiumin: “Noona… Mom wants to speak to you.”

Mrs. Kim: “Yu-Jin, how are you my dear? Where’s your dad?”

Uee: “I’m fine. Dad still didn’t home. How’s New York? It must be beautiful, right?”

Mrs. Kim: “Well… It’s quite interesting. But, I like South Korea more. Okay dear, I needed to shoot the movie now. I’ll pass to Xiumin.”

Xiumin: “Noona… Don’t be so jealous! Be careful okay. There might be a ghost behind you. Hehe…”

Uee: “Yah… Min Seok! I want to hang up the call. Be careful and please take care of mom. Bye! I love you!”

Xiumin: “Yes noona! Bye! I love you too!”

 

Uee hung up the call. She sighed.

 

Uee thought: ‘Argh… Min Seok is so lucky. I wanted to follow mom too. I wanted to see New York. Hmm…’

 

Uee watched the drama on television. Sometimes, she glanced at the clock. She sighed. She was thinking about what Taecyeon said just now at the school.

 

Uee thought: ‘Is he serious? Argh… I can’t stop thinking about that.’

 

Uee stopped watching the television after heard a sound of car engine. She looked through the window. It was her dad. She opened the door and waited for her dad. They went inside the house and sat on the sofa.

 

Uee: “Appa! Min-Seok and mom called me just now.”

Mr. Kim: “What? Is it for real? How are they?”

Uee: “They are fine. Min-Seok said that they will back to Korea next month. Appa, I miss mom and Min-Seok.”

Mr. Kim thought: ‘Min-Seok called me also this morning. But, he said that they’ll back home tomorrow.’

Uee: “Appa… Do you hear me?”

Mr. Kim: “Yes… I’m hearing you. Have you eaten?”

 

Uee nodded. The maids served many type of foods but she only eat a little. She was picky about food. Then, someone called her. Uee looked who’s the caller. She smiled.

 

Uee: “Appa, I’m going to my room first. Bye! Good night.”

Mr. Kim: “Why so fast?”

Uee: “I don’t want to go out. I need to study.”

 

Mr. Kim shook his head. Studying or dating? He kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter