The Truth

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who’s that? Is he your new boyfriend?” Xiumin asked, laughing vigorously. Uee rolled her eyes, throwing her looks at the roadside.

 

“Do you want to go somewhere?” Xiumin questioned, softly. Uee nodded, giving him a big smile.

 

“Daisy Café…” Uee replied, leaning her head against the cushion.

 

“No problem, sis!”

 

 

T.O.P tapped his cheeks softly. ‘What happened just now?’ He scratched his head as he puzzled. He turned around and he saw Uee’s friends including Taecyeon. He looked so serious.

 

“Omo… Sunbae! Congratulations! Please be good to our Uee.” Yubin said, bowing 90° to him. Taecyeon acted indifferent towards T.O.P.

 

“We got to go. Excuse…” Taecyeon said, pulling Yubin’s hand. They left T.O.P alone in the hall.

 

“What’s wrong with him? Is he jealous?” T.O.P mumbled, picking the ball on the floor and continued playing alone.

 

 

“Uee looks good with him, right?” Yubin said, smiling innocently. Taecyeon shrugged.

 

‘Uee already got her first kiss. But, I still didn’t. It’s unfair!’ Taecyeon screamed in his head.

 

“Taecyeon, are you okay? Why are you so moody today?” Yubin asked worriedly. Taecyeon shook his head, giving her a big smile.

 

“I’m fine. I’m just tired.” Taecyeon said.

 

“Oh, so you need to rest a lot. Don’t think so much about your problems.” Yubin gave her advices. Taecyeon tried to listen to her advice, but it seemed doesn’t work. He can’t stop thinking about what he saw just now.

 

‘Uee kissed T.O.P sunbae. I thought she didn’t like him. Argh…’ Taecyeon his hair.

 

After he sent Yubin to her home, he went to the lake. He hoped that he’ll find Uee there. He really needs to talk to Uee right now. There are many questions in his mind. He waited patiently, but Uee still didn’t come. He also tried to call her number, but she didn’t pick up the phone. He sighed, walking to his car. He went to his house and took a rest for a while.

 

 

“Noona, you should stop drinking that. It will make you fat.” Xiumin said, pointing his finger at a cup of Caramel Macchiato. Uee rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out.

 

“You should stop it too. Look at your chubby cheek!” Uee said, pinching Xiumin’s cheeks.

 

“Stop it!” Xiumin said, tapping Uee’s hands. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter