Sorry?

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘So, Uee noona really loves Taecyeon hyung. Should I tell him the truth?’ Xiumin thought for a moment, biting his lips.

 

“Let’s go…” Uee said, hopped into the car. She put on her seatbelt. Then, she took out T.O.P’s iPod, listening to the songs through headphone.

 

Xiumin started to drive to school. Sometimes, he looked at his sister secretly. He smiled mischievously when she started to sing. His hobby is making fun of Uee’s voice. She really needed to learn a lot. He started to imitate her playfully. She glared at him strictly, rolling her eyes after that. He giggled, focus back on his driving. Within 10 minutes, they reached at the school. Xiumin parked his car beside red Ferrari California.

 

“Whoa…” He said in awe. He turned off his car engine, hopping out from the car immediately.

 

Uee shook her head, ignoring Xiumin. She headed towards the school hall, leaving him behind. Xiumin ran after her after he realized she wasn’t there watching him. He put his hand around her shoulder, acting cool in front of the other students.

 

“Do you want me accompany you to the office? Meet the principle and teachers? Or, do you prefer to go alone?” Uee asked as she looked at Xiumin. He didn’t listen to her instead he flirted with the girls. Uee clenched her fists, punched Xiumin’s shoulder playfully. She dragged him away from the girls, headed to school office.

 

“Ah… Noona… Why?” He protested.

 

“Min Seok, please… The students still didn’t know that we’re siblings. So, behave yourself.”

 

“Why? Do you feel ashamed to have brother like me?” He questioned sarcastically.

 

“No… I’m not.”

 

“Then, tell them that we’re siblings.”

 

Uee remained silent, throwing her looks at the outside. Xiumin sighed.

 

“What are you waiting for, noona?” He grabbed her shoulder, raising her chin using his finger.

 

“I’m waiting for right moment.” She said, pushing his hand away from her face gently.

 

Xiumin sighed, biting his lips. He crossed his hands, looking at his sister as he leaned his body against the wall. Uee smiled bitterly, approaching her younger brother. She smiled genuinely, ruffling his hair.

 

“I love you so much… I can’t live without you, brother.” She said, softly. She hugged him, patting his shoulder gently before she left.

 

“I love you too, sis…” He said, smiling bitterly.

 

 

Taecyeon walked towards his class alone. He looked too mess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter