Family Meeting

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uee: “Mom! I miss you!”

Mrs. Kim: “I miss you too dear. Let’s eat first. I know that you’re hungry.”

 

Uee hugged her mom tightly. She grinned. She sat beside Xiumin and joined the lunch. She ate as much as she can. She felt so happy today although she still sad about Taecyeon just now. She felt much better.

 

Mr. Kim: “How school today? Is there anything you want to share?”

Mrs. Kim: “Honey, you’re wrong. We should ask about her relationship with Taecyeon. How’s Taecyeon doing?”

 

Uee’s expression changed. Her parent didn’t notice that except for Xiumin. He noticed his beloved sister expression was changed. Besides, she looked pale and ill today.

 

Xiumin: “Noona, eat this. You should take care of your health. Mom, I want to take noona to clinic later. She’s sick.”

Uee thought: ‘Thanks my precious dongsaeng!’

Mrs. Kim: “Are you ill? Omo, Yu-Jin! Why you didn’t say that earlier?”

Mr. Kim: “Are you okay, Yu-Jin?”

Uee: “I’m okay, mom, dad. No need to worry. I’m strong!”

Mr. Kim: “If that so, then Min Seok! Don’t forget to bring your sister to meet the doctor.”

Xiumin: “Okay, dad! No worry!”

Mrs. Kim: “I’ve something to tell you guys except for Min Seok.”

Mr. Kim & Uee: “What is that?”

Mrs. Kim: “I’m going to take a long rest from acting career. Maybe it will take five years.”

Uee: “Is that for real, mom? Whoa! It is really good news!”

Mrs. Kim: “Yes. Besides, I felt sorry for you guys for not being a good mom.”

Uee & Xiumin: “Mom, please don’t say that. You’re the best mom that we ever had.”

Mr. Kim: “I’m glad to hear that. I hope you can help me manage the company, dear.”

Mrs. Kim: “Of course. I already miss the company.”

Xiumin: “I’ve something to tell you guys too.”

 

Min Seok looked around. He got excited. He held Uee’s hand tightly.

 

Xiumin: “I’m going to register at Uee noona’s school tomorrow!”

Uee: “What? Is that for real? This is great!”

Mr. Kim & Mrs. Kim: “Min Seok, you should take care of your sister.”

Xiumin: “No worry! I’ll take care of her every second.”

 

Uee and Xiumin got excited. They smiled happily and cheered for each other. After they done with the lunch, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim went to the shopping complex. Meanwhile, Xiumin pretended to take Uee to the clinic. They changed the plan. Uee brought Xiumin to their secret places. The lake! Only Taecyeon, Uee and Xiumin know that place.

 

Xiumin: “Noona, be careful. This is my precious car. Don’t scratch it!”

Uee: “Yes, Min Seok! By the way, thanks for saving me from mom’s question just now. You’re really my brother.”

Xiumin: “But, I helped you not for free. You need to tell me everything from the beginning. Okay?”

Uee: “No problem. Of course I’ll tell you. That’s why I took you to the lake.”

Xiumin: “Hmm… I miss the lake. It must be still same, right?”

Uee: “Hmm… You had been in N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter