Wrong

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uee noona, please don’t cry. You can explain to me-” Minhyun was being cut off.

 

Baekho, Ren, JR and Aron made a little cough as they asked him to correct his words.

 

“I mean, you can explain to us. You have us, your junior alias your dongsaeng. We are also your students. So, there’s nothing you should hide from us. We have been together for three years.” Minhyun continued his words.

 

“Here… Wipe the tears. It will ruin your make up.” Baekho handed out a handkerchief and she took it from his hand soon.

 

“I love-” She was being cut off.

 

“You what…?” Five of them shouted in disbelief.

 

Soon, they laughed like crazy. This is really new. Uee noona is in love with someone? Geez… It’s too weird and funny. Uee showed her annoying face, rolling her eyes in mad.

 

“… Do you guys want to hear me or not?”

 

“Okay… Okay… Noona, we’re sorry. Please keep going on.” Minhyun said his apologize on behalf of his friends.

 

“I love him. But, he only loves me as his friend. Not more than that. He loves someone else, and she’s my classmate. She also loves him. So, I decided to hide about my feelings, acted like it was nothing. I only can fake my smile whenever I saw them together. Then, Seung-hyun came and lent me his hands. He-”

 

“Seung-hyun…? Who is him?” Ren asked in confused.

 

“His full name is Choi Seung-hyun.” She replied.

 

“Omo… T.O.P sunbaenim…?” Baekho raised his thick eyebrows.

 

“T.O.P…? The captain of basketball team…? The richest boy in our school…?”

 

“I don’t think that Uee noona is talking about him. Guys… He’s the way too perfect. He also seemed so hard to be approach.” JR gave his opinion.

 

“Well, I’m talking about him right now. Yes, he is your T.O.P sunbaenim. I’d like to call him Seung-hyun. It sounded much better than T.O.P.” Uee paused for a while, looking at her dongsaeng who were totally speechless.

 

“He’s the one who suggest this plan. He asked me to act as his girlfriend. He knew that I love Taecyeon. He knew that I’m doing this silly thing because of him. So, he decided to help me. I’ve tried hard to forget about him. But…” She was being cut off by Minhyun.

 

“But it was such a useless method right? And at the end, you’re the one who felt hurt. Am I right?”

 

Uee didn’t have guts to look at Minhyun. ‘Yes, he is right. I felt hurt whenever I kept myself away from him. I felt hurt when I saw him with another girl. I’m such a loser, doing something that made myself even more hurter.’

 

“At least you’ve tell him everything now. It’s up to him whether he wanted to accept it or not. Noona, you did a great job. I salute you!” JR grinned as he tried to change his noona’s mood.

 

“Yes, noona… No need to cry for him. There’s no use. Just forget about him and move on. There are a lot of men in this world. You’ll meet someone better one day. Or you can choose one of us as your boyfriend.” Aron teased.

 

“Holy crap… Are you nuts? Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter