Complicated

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the heck is that? Something’s wrong with my eyes, isn’t it?” Lee-Joon asked unbelieving.

 

“No, you’re not. I saw the same thing too. What is she doing there with a stranger? I don’t know that they’re close.” Tae-yang said as he drank his tea to clear his throat.

 

“Yah… He’s not a stranger. He’s Uee’s lover.” Yubin said excitedly, winking her eyes. Ji-yong and Taecyeon remained silent, watching Uee with mixed feelings.

 

“Lover…?” Lee-Joon and Tae-yang said, looking at each other. They shrugged, feeling weird with Uee’s change.

 

 

“What…?” Geun-Suk mumbled, looking at the couple weirdly.

 

“Is she that girl?” Seulong asked.

 

“I don’t know what to say…” Geun-Suk replied, shaking his head in disbelief.

 

“This is nonsense.” He complained as he stopped eating his snacks.

 

“I know. I felt the same way too.” Seulong said.

 

“But… Don’t you think that she’s a little bit boyish for him?” Seulong asked for Geun-Suk opinion.

 

“I don’t know what to say. But, I think that girl is really in trouble. T.O.P’s fan already showed their hatred towards her.” Geun-Suk pointed his finger at a group of girls. They were completely feeling annoyed with her.

 

“I wish her good luck then.” Seulong said, ignoring the couple. He focused on Yubin again.

 

 

Uee and T.O.P sat facing each other without words. The atmosphere was totally awkward as both of them were completely silent. They looked each other and making gestures.

 

“I’ll take the foods.” T.O.P said after a few seconds. He stood up, leaving the table. Uee played with her phones as she was waiting for T.O.P bringing her food. T.O.P came back with foods and drink after that. Uee put her phones, taking the food and drink from his hand.

 

“Thanks!” She said, smiling widely. T.O.P smiled happily when he saw Uee started to eat the food vigorously.

 

“Yah… Slow down. Is it very delicious? I though you’re not hungry just now.” He said sarcastically, snickering.

 

“That was a few minutes ago. Now, I’m totally hungry.” She said.

 

“Oh… Okay then.” He said calmly, starting to eat his food. Both of them finished their foods after that. Now, they were drinking their beverages.

 

“Can I ask you something?” T.O.P looked at Uee after finished his drink. Uee raised her eyebrows, asking him to continue with his question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter