Offense

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yubin looked at Taecyeon wordlessly. She let out a heavy sigh. It had been one hour Taecyeon didn’t talk. He’d rather drank the orange juice than talked to her. She didn’t know how to start the conversation. He seemed so stress and frustrated. She decided to take him to the basketball court, trying to calm his mind and heart. She knew that he really needed someone right now. She hope she can be that someone.

 

“Taecyeon…” She was being cut off.

 

“You can leave me if you want.” He said, smiling bitterly.

 

“No, I won’t leave you. Never...”

 

“Just leave me!” He said in half shout.

 

“Why should I leave the person I love?” Yubin confessed.

 

“You… What?” Taecyeon was a little bit lost. He didn’t understand what she was talking about just now.

 

“I love you.” She pecked on his soft lips.

 

Taecyeon moved backward as he showed his awkward face. He didn’t know how to react. Although he had the same feelings towards her, the time wasn’t right. He can’t comment anything about her confession. Suddenly, his phone rang. It was from Ji-yong. He switched off his phone and kept it back in his pocket. Maybe Ji-yong wanted to talk something about Uee.

 

‘Ah… Uee… She’s so irritating. She should know how much I hate liars. She’s my best buddy. She should know me better. I wondered why she needed to tell lies. What’s the reason? Did she worry that I might reject her? Nonsense…’

 

A few minutes later, Yubin’s phone rang. She picked up the phone call from Ji-yong. Her face expression was completely change during the conversation. She looked so worried. She hung up the phone soon.

 

“Taecyeon, we need to go to hospital now.”

 

“Why?” He asked in confusion.

 

“Uee…” She was being cut off.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Taecyeon grabbed Yubin’s shoulder.

 

“I don’t know. They said she fainted.”

 

“I need to see her.” He stood up and rushed toward his car and Yubin followed him from behind. They headed straight to the hospital.

 

 

“Doctor, how is she?” T.O.P asked, frowning.

 

“She’s fine. She just tired. We’ll do further check-up once she got conscious. By the way, she can’t accept any visitor right now. She needed to rest a lot. So, I want to excuse myself first.” The doctor said before she left them.

 

“Don’t worry sunbaenim. Uee noona is a tough girl. She will recover soon.”

 

“Yes sunbaenim. Uee noona is different. She doesn’t like hospital so she takes a long time to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter