Cry

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

 

1o years ago…

 

“Hyung, when will you come back? It had been two months already. Didn’t you miss me?” Taecyeon asked his big brother in phone. He’s crying.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m busy with works now. I will be home soon. I promised. Taecyeon, hyung need to go now. I got a lot of works to do. Bye…”

 

Taecyeon was six at that time. He’s too dumb to know that his brother is dying. Yes, his big brother had died because of liver cancer when he was seven. Two weeks after he made the call. He only had him. He’s the only sibling he had and Taecyeon loves him so much. His brother told lies because he didn’t want Taecyeon hurt. He didn’t want Taecyeon to see him dying on the bed.

 

After his brother died, he met Uee. Thanks God because of her presence started to change everything slowly. He started to accept the fact that his brother is gone. She also thought him how to be a strong person. That’s why she meant so much to him.

 

*End of the flashback*

 

Taecyeon parked his car in front of the school hall. He bumped his forehead on the steering. He felt hurt right now. Uee reminded him of his late brother.

 

“Argh…!” He screamed, starting to cry.

 

“Hyung… You’re mean. You said that you love me, but why did you left me? Didn’t you know that I’m hurt?” He mumbled.

 

‘You told me lies. You said that you’re working. But, the truth is you’re dying on the hospital bed. Didn’t you know that I miss you badly at that time?’

 

‘I really hate liars.’ He wiped off the tears, sniffing in tears.

 

‘Now, she told me lies. She won’t leave me like you did right? Please tell me that she won’t leave me. Hyung! Did you hear what I said?’ He tapped the steering in mad.

 

“Taecyeon, are you okay? We heard you screamed just now.” Yubin approached him with Ji-yong and T.O.P followed her from behind.

 

“Where’s Uee?” She asked worriedly.

 

“I left her.” Taecyeon murmured.

 

T.O.P still can hear what he said though his voice was too low. He headed straight towards Taecyeon, grabbing his collar.

 

“Where is she?” He asked in mad.

 

“I said I left her! Why? I thought you’re only his fake boyfriend. You shouldn’t worry about her that much. She didn’t mean anything to you. Am I right?” Taecyeon chuckled sarcastically.

 

T.O.P took a deep breath as he let go of the grip. He looked into Taecyeon’s eyes. So, he’s already knew the truth? He chuckled.

 

“What’s so funny?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter