Tears

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uee pretended to ignore Taecyeon by talking with T.O.P. She ended her acting when she saw Taecyeon was leaving. She sighed heavily, feeling something that she shouldn’t feel. T.O.P realized her behavior was changed all of sudden. He knew the reason when he saw Taecyeon was walking pass them by. His lips carved a bitter smile, covering his sadness. He grabbed her hand, being brave to look into her eyes.

 

“I think you should talk to him.” He advised, softly.

 

“Talk about what?” She asked, raising her thick eyebrows.

 

“You guys had been friend for such a long time. I bet that he’ll understand you.” T.O.P didn’t answer her instead he continued to advise her.

 

“Wait… Are you talking about my feelings towards him?” She asked in confused.

 

“Of course…” He said.

 

Uee pulled her hand slowly, showing an annoying face. She crossed her hand, looking at him firmly.

 

“You shouldn’t act like you know everything about me.” She said sarcastically, leaving him alone behind. She headed towards her class. Suddenly, someone grabbed her hands. It was Taecyeon. He dragged her out to the rooftop. They faced each other wordlessly.

 

“I want to ask you something.” Taecyeon said as his eyes were fixed on her. She remained silent, waiting for his next words.

 

“What are you doing with him just now?” He asked, crossing his hands.

 

“I’m eating. Can’t you see it clearly?” She answered lazily.

 

“Then, how about the kiss I saw yesterday? What does it mean?”

 

Uee bit her lips, feeling guilty towards him. She confused whether to tell the truth or lie. She thought for a moment.

 

“It means I like him.” She lied, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

 

“You’re lying. Look into my eyes and tell me the truth.” He raised her chin, asking her to look into his eyes.

 

“I like him! I kiss him because I like him!” She said in half shout, looking straight into his eyes. Taecyeon shook his head in disbelief.

 

“No… You’re lying. I can feel it.” He murmured.

 

“No Taecyeon. I like him. So, you no need to feel confused. I wish you luck. I hope you can win Yubin’s heart. I can see clearly in her eyes that she also like you. So, don’t waste this chance.” She said before leaving. Tears started to fall on her warm cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter