Change

Friendship or Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want you to wear this. Oh, and this too! I love this too. This is pretty. This is y. This is…” T.O.P was being cut off. He took a quick glance on the girl beside him.

 

“Yah… Are you nuts? I don’t need any dress. These are useless to me.” Uee said in half mad. She gave all the dresses that he chose to the worker.

 

“I don’t want all these things.” She said, firmly.

 

Uee turned her body around, trying to leave the boutique earlier. She’d rather look for accessories than clothes. Suddenly, T.O.P grabbed her left hand, asking her to stay for a while.

 

“No excuses. Just try all these things out. The dressing room is there.” He said cockily. He took the dresses and put them on her shoulder.

 

“Yah…!” She exclaimed.

 

“Palli! I’m hungry. I want to eat something after done with shopping.” He said, ignoring her.

 

Uee let out a heavy sigh. She felt regret all of sudden. She shouldn’t say that she had a date with him. Ji-yong who was watching her from a distance, started to approach her. He helped her held all the dresses.

 

“Palli... I’m going to hold these dresses while you’re trying them.”

 

“Ji-yong, can you choose one for me. I’m really lazy to spend more time here.”

 

“Okay, then… I choose this.” Ji-yong said while passed a white long dress to her.

 

Uee made a light nod. At least this dress wasn’t expose too much of her skin. She took it to the changing room. While changing her clothes, she hummed a few songs happily. Thanks to Ji-yong who had lightened her mood back. He’s really understandable. Before came out from the room, Uee looked at herself in the mirror for the last time. She felt satisfied. She took a deep breath before stepped out from the room.

 

“Whoa!” She heard Ji-yong shouted in disbelief.

 

“Uee-yah… You’re really pretty.” Yubin and Taecyeon said once they walked into the boutique.

 

They were back from bought some clothes for Taecyeon at another boutique. Uee smiled genuinely to Ji-yong and Yubin. She didn’t realize that Taecyeon and T.O.P were staring down at her. T.O.P approached Uee as he put his hand on her hairs.

 

“Now, you are perfect.” He said once he let down her hairs.

 

“Yah…” Uee nudged his elbow, asking for her rubber band back.

 

“We’re suited to each other, aren’t we?” T.O.P asked the workers as he wrapped his hand around her waist. He hugged her from the back. The workers smiled sheepishly as they nodded vigorously, agreeing with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter