Chapter 08

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From previous chapter:

"Okay,I will tell both of you.Promise that you will handle the situation appropriately?Without any violence." Jieun asked."Promise" Sunggyu and Woohyun answered at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's like this..Oppas are bullying kids in school.Everyone hates them including me,their sister.Th..they.." tears began flowing down as Jieun stammered.

She lowered her head and wiped her tears with the sleeve of her shirt.Woohyun's gently patted her back,comforting her while Sunggyu went to get some tissues.

Soon,he came back,he held Jieun's head gently and made her face him.

He then took the tissues and wiped her tears. Jieun smiled at his tenderness.

She then composed herself and continued,"they hate me and they bully me."

Sunggyu and Woohyun didn't look shock,instead they nodded their head as a sign for Jieun to continue.

They had all suspected that Jieun is getting bullied after the discussion that had earlier on while having dinner.

What's left is to confirm their suspicions by getting Jieun to tell them the truth.

"Today,Hoya oppa stepped on this girl's foot and walked away without apologizing.She was offended and then called me to meet her at the school's gym after school.They all took turns to step on my right foot really hard,that's how I got the bruise." Jieun went on.

"How long have they been bullying you?" Woohyun queried.

"Ever since...I joined SOPA" Jieun answered.

"That long?So you have been hiding this ever since five months ago?Jieun ah.." Sunggyu gasped.

Jieun just bit her lip and stared at the floor,feeling guilty.

"Is your injury still bad?Show me your foot." Woohyun told Jieun. "Jieun stretched out her right leg and finally allowed Woohyun to check on her injury.

"It looks bad.I'll get some oinment and massage it to get it recover faster.

But that friend Junhyung sure did a good job in massaging your foot.See here,the colour is fading a little" he released her foot and went off to find the oinment.

"Thank you for telling us Jieun ah,we can finally protect you.I'm glad" Sunggyu commented.

Jieun smiled,still feeling a little worried about how her brothers are going to handle this situation.

--------------------

It was already 1AM,Sunggyu had already returned back to his room while Woohyun was still massaging Jieun's foot.

Jieun was really exhausted after the hectic day,while Woohyun was still gently massaging her foot,she dozed off,head leaning on the headboard once again.

After a few m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter