Chapter 12

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Hoya..

He grabbed hold of Jieun's arm tightly. "What do you think you are doing?" Hoya hissed sternly as he stared at Jieun, eyes filled with anger.

Jieun slightly winced at his tone.

*Why is Hoya oppa so angry? What did I do?*

"You bastard! How dare you punch me" Junhyung growled in anger as he stood up only to see both Jieun and Hoya staring into each other's eyes.

*Hoya..Infinite..Jieun's brother* Junhyung thought.

"Where were you?" Hoya finally questioned.

That's when Jieun realised what made him so angry.

She forgot about her brothers. She made them search everywhere in the school just to find her.

 

 

"I..I.." she stuttered.

"She was with me." Junhyung interrupted, not wanting Jieun to get scolded by her brother just because of him.

"Why?" Hoya questioned further as he turned to Junhyung, not releasing his grip on Jieun's arm.

"We needed to talk" Junhyung answered again.

"And who are you?" Hoya finally realised he doesn't know the identity of this man here answering his questions.

"He is Junhyung, my friend." Jieun answered this time.

Hoya then turned his head to Jieun when she finally whimpered "let go of me..".

He released his clasp on Jieun's arm and began to walk away.

"Thank you Junhyung, I'm so sorry about my brother" Jieun apologized quickly and ran off to catch up with her brother. 

-------------

"You have a lot of explaining to do" Hoya began.

"Where are the others?" Jieun asked, ignoring Hoya's statement.

"They are already at home." Hoya replied

"I see..sorry..once again" she apologized

 

Both of them remained silent throughout the entire journey

-----------------

"Beast?!"

"Yes, Beast, I believe you all know who they are right?" Sunggyu asked 

They all nodded.

"I researched on that Junhyung guy only to find out he is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter