Chapter 06

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun hugged her knees together and stared out of the window. Her heart clenched when she recalled how she screamed at Woohyun. *I feel so bad...*

She is aware that her brothers are getting more and more suspicious of her, but she isn’t ready to face the consequences yet. What will happen to her? What will happen to the students? She dare not imagine what will happen to all of them. Worst still, she will get even more hates from the students.

She tells her that as long as she says nothing, they will give up and not ask about her injury anymore. But, that’s what she thinks. Her brothers are really well known for their persistence, they will never back down until they achieve what they want.

That is even one of their rules, to not back off easily till they achieve victory.

Unknown to this fact, Jieun just dozed off, after having so much in her mind.

Two hours later, she finally woke up, feeling famished, she unlocked her door and tiptoed downstairs only to find out that her brothers have already went out..

There was a plate of fried rice prepared by Woohyun and a note right next to it on the table.

"Jieun ah, we will be out for some meetings and we don't know what time will it end. About what happened just now, we won't question you anymore alright? :) Eat your dinner well and go to sleep early!! -Sungkyu oppa"

Jieun heaved a sigh of relief and smiled, thinking that her brothers have really given up on finding out the truth.

She sat herself down and gobbled down the fried rice hungrily with a light heart before going back into her room.

------------

"Hyung, what time will we be home?" Sungjong asked.

"Probably around 11pm at night, Jieun usually sleeps at 10:30pm, so it will be alright to go in by then. For now, let’s have dinner “Sungkyu replied.

The reason why they went out is to ensure that Jieun will be asleep before they check on her injury. They were determined to find out the truth no matter what.

They even made up a plan during dinner. Jieun is their one and only younger sister after all, of course, the seven of them felt the responsibility as her older brothers to protect her from any harm.

"Oh yes, she mentioned that someone named Junhyung massaged her foot. Who is that Junhyung?" Woohyun asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter