Chapter 05

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-I kicked a stone on the way home, it was a big one” Jieun lied

“A stone big enough to make you limp?” Hoya frowned, not quite believing her explanation.

"Ye-yeah" Jieun stuttered, her voice getting softer each time she answers him.

Out of all her seven brothers, Hoya is the most well trained member of Infinite. He is not only regarded as the strongest fighter, he is also nicknamed the “mind reader” for being able to read someone’s mind accurately just by looking at their facial expressions. Through a person’s tone or facial expression, he can tell whether or not he or she is lying.

Jieun knew this so she lowered her head, not wanting to be caught lying.

"Let me see your injury then, it seems bad enough to make you limp" Woohyun interrupted and walked towards Jieun.

He placed his arm around her shoulders and led her towards the sofa.

"It's nothing big, Junhyung oppa applied some cream and massaged it for me earlier on. It should be fine now" Jieun purred in an attempt to stop Woohyun from checking on her injury.

She knew that the moment they see the injury, they will know that she is lying.

"It won’t hurt just by letting me check on it right? I will just check on how serious it is” Woohyun replied.

"It hurts! Stop it! I said don't look at it!" Jieun shrieked when she was only two steps away from the sofa.

She pushed Woohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter