Chapter 14

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beast is a gang working under a big gang called "The Dragons"

The same night,

The Beast members were gathered in an abandoned warehouse where they were supposed to meet "The Dragons"

 

They have been informed that they will be receiving their gang mission today.

"I wonder what it is.." Yoseob wondered out loud

" I hope it will be exciting" Gikwang said

Just then ,the leader of "The Dragons" , Lee Man Sook, entered the warehouse together with the gang and Beast  bowed respectfully to them.

Man Sook sat on a chair as he folded his arms, he then started to scan the Beast members one by one. The Beast members in their breath when Man Sook's eyes landed on each and everyone of them.

"You guys grew a lot ever since the last time I met you all, good job in killing off Lee Dong Wook in the previous mission. I am really impress by how much you boys have improved" he praised

"Now, your mission this time will be bigger. I want you guys to destroy a gang. This gang is very strong in Seoul. They own many territories and they fight well. I see that they have been managing their territories very well all these years and I want you all to overpower them, destroy them and attain their territory. Be the strongest gang of Seoul."

*Strongest gang of Seoul? Fight well?* Junhyung thought.

He could only think of one gang.

" I am pretty sure you know this gang as well, Infinite" Man Sook finally revealed.

Junhyung inwardly cursed as the Beast members glanced warily at him.

"Is there any problem?" Man Sook raised his eyebrow as he observed their reactions.

"No hyung-nim, there is no problem. We will do our best in completing our mission just like any other time" Doojoon spoke up

"Very good, now get started on it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter