Chapter 15

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Junhyung-oppa!" Jieun greeted cheerfully when Junhyung took his seat beside her.

"Hello" Junhyung greeted back with a small smile.

However, Jieun did not fail to catch that forced smile of his.

*Is he still angry at Hoya oppa?* she thought (refer to Chapter 12)

"You alright?" She asked carefully while placing her hand on his shoulder.

Junhyung just nodded and removed her hand from his shoulder before facing the front as he prepared himself for the lesson.

"Are you still angry at Hoya oppa?" She asked again with great caution.

He flinched at the mention of an Infinite member.

"Oh that, I've already forgotten all about it, don't worry I'm not angry." He replied without looking at Jieun.

"Ah, okay.."Jieun said as she lowered her head sadly. *Why is he like this today?* 

*Jieun ah,I'm really sorry..* 

---------

"Let's have lunch toge-" Jieun turned to Junhyung only to be cut off by Yoonmi, a queenka, who went to Junhyung with a seductive smile.

"Hey, bother to have lunch with me?" she asked in a flirtish tone.

"Sure, my treat" Junhyung replied with a smirk.

Yoonmi squealed slightly and pulled Junhyung up from his seat as they both headed to the cafeteria together.

*What happened to him? Why is he acting like this today?* Jieun thought sadly.

She dragged her feet to the cafeteria. Yoonmi was feeding Junhyung a sandwich as she batted her eyelashes. The sight of them together disappointed her very much. She felt abandoned, betrayed and lonely. Her head was hung low and she made her way out of the cafeteria slowly with tears welling up in her eyes.

Just then, Hoya and L appeared in front of her.  "Hyung,can you get us a sandwich? Come on Jieun, let's eat ouside" L said as he grabbed her wrist and made his way to the school garden. He sat her down on a bench before taking his seat beside her.

"What's wrong? Why am I here?" Jieun asked in confusion.

 "That's what I should be asking you, we saw you just now and you looked terrible" L folded his arm as he tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter