Chapter 10

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From previous chapter:

"For now,let Jieun handle this. We should wait no, we need to trust her" Sunggyu instructed. All of them nodded their heads with mixed emotions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Beast's hideout....

"Ya Junhyung,wake up!You're gonna be late for school!" Doojoon shouted while kicking Junhyung.

Junhyung did not even budge,"Hehe Jieun ah~" Junhyung chuckled in his dreamland.

This shocked Doojoon for a moment,"Ohmygod.." he mumbled and then the next second,he cracked up "PUAHAHAHAHA OHMY HAHAHAHA"

The other members of Beast rushed into Junhyung's room ,only to see Doojoon pressing on his tummy after laughing too hard, they then turned to Junhyung who is still smiling like an idiot in his sleep. That was enough to make them dissolve into laughter.

"Aishh..what's with these humans..laughing so loudly in the morning! SHUT UP PEOPLE!" Junhyung screamed and that's when the laughers ceased.

Five seconds later,all the five of them broke into another round of laughter.

"What's going on?! So annoying!" Junhyung complained. "Hyung!Hahaha you look so..HAHAHAHAHAAA" Dongwoon tried to explain but failed as he rolled on the floor laughing hysterically.

"Jieun ah~~" Doojoon laid on Junhyung's bed and imitated what Junhyung did before all of them roared with laughter again.

*I did that?!ME?!The almighty Junhyung?!* Junhyung screamed in his head.

His face turned red from the embarrassment and he just quickly went inside his bathroom to wash up.

-------

"Jieun ah~~" Yoseob teased while all of them are having their breakfast. "Shut up!" Junhyung hissed while glaring at Yoseob.

Yoseob gulped and just lowered his head to continue eating his breakfast.

"Anyways, who is that Jieun?" Hyunseung asked curiously. "Girlfriend?" "Crush?" "Is she hot?" different answers filled the air.

"Aishh let me talk!" Junhyung shouted in frustration.

Everyone had their 100% attention on Junhyung, eager to find out who is that girl who can make Junhyung smile like an idiot.

"She's my...classmate" Junhyung answered plainly. "Eyy..hyung!Do you think we will believe that?A random classmate can make our beloved Junhyung smile in his sleep?" Gikwang asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Okay! A cute friend I met yesterday! She's my first ever friend in SOPA." Junhyung quickly replied with a poker face.

"Awww....CUTE friend! You should introduce her to us and let's see how CUTE is she!I can't wait!" Dongwoon said while grinning,obviously excited to be able to meet a new girl.

"I can't...there's some problems.." Junhyung replied."Problems?" Yoseob asked with a hint of concern.

"Yeah..she's bullied in school..I asked a student and she said that it's because her brothers are gangsters and they bully the students in school.That's why they all vent their anger o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter