Chapter 01

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(In SOPA,age does not,students from first year to third year majoring in the same thing will be in the same class)

 

 

“Argh! Shut up!” Jieun groaned as she slammed her alarm clock with her palm.

She then forced herself out of the bed before starting to prepare herself for school.

As she walked out of her bedroom, she noticed that the other doors are still shut. *They must be still sleeping* she guessed

While entering the kitchen, her eyes were fixed on the dining table. As usual, there was a note and some money on it. It was her daily allowance and the note wrote “Study well!:)”

Even though, she rarely communicates with her brothers, she knows how they care for her deeply and vice versa.

 

After placing a plate full of toasts on the table and covering it up with a plate to prevent any dust from getting into the food, she grabbed 2 pieces of toasts together with her allowance and headed off to school.

Upon reaching school, she lowered her head and went straight to her classroom, trying to avoid as many people as possible.

Paper balls landed on her head one after another and she fought the urge to turn back and face the students. Clearly, she is going to lose if she fights them.  After breathing in deeply, she strode back to class and took her seat.

Nobody knows that Jieun is getting bullied except for the bullies and Jieun herself. Although some random students may witness the bullying once in a while, they will not bother to help Jieun as everybody in the school hates the four brothers attending SOPA( Hoya, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong)

They are alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter