Chapter 04

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHHHHH" a scream echoed.

Junhyung was one of those in the school who heard this scream.

*What was that?*he thought.

He was certain that everyone else around him heard that ear-piercing scream as well but unlike him, all of them appeared to be apathetic and just carried on with whatever they were doing, obviously ignoring what they have just heard.

Junhyung frowned, his mind tells him to ignore the scream just like the other students but his heart tells him that something is wrong, really wrong. After much thought, he began walking towards the direction of the scream and ended up in front of the school's gym.

*Maybe some intensive training is going on in there, I should come here someday to work out* Junhyung thought to himself, suddenly excited at the thought of working out.

He opened the door, only to be greeted by the sight of a girl on the floor with her face buried in her knees. At the same time, a group of girls exited the gym.

"Erm...hello, am I allowed to come to the gym anytime I want?" he asked the girl sitting on the floor.

No reply came from the girl as she continued to bury her head deeper into her knees.

"Are you sleeping?" Junhyung finally asked as he shook the mysterious girl

Her head jotted up when she felt the touch of someone else and she rose up in defence

"Jieun? Why are you sleeping here? I thought you had to rush off to somewhere?" Junhyung asked, still shocked by her sudden movement

Jieun sighed in relief and let herself sit back down on the floor.

The scream and pain has drained out all her energy and she could not even lift up her limbs or even move her lips to answer him.

So she just shook her head and prepared to stand up again but the pain on her right foot made her fall back on the ground.

"Ah!" she cried as she held onto her foot tightly.

Hearing Jieun's cry, Junhyung then remembered that he heard a scream.

There, everything began to make sense to him, the group of girls who exited the gym must be those who bullied Jieun and she must be the one who screamed. No wonder the other students behaved indifferently, they must have knew that it was Jieun.

"You are hurt? Let me see" Junhyung knelt down and removed Jieun’s hand away from her foot.

He then took off her shoes and socks gently and was shock to see a dark shade of purple about the size of a fist on her foot.

"Let’s get you treated” He told Jieun before carrying her bridal style to the school's infirmary.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter