Chapter 07

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L whispered to Hoya frantically "Hyung! How could you press on it!"  

Hoya also mentally cursed  himself for being so careless.

Woohyun bent down and then tried to remove Jieun's hand that was still clutching onto her foot.

That was when Jieun noticed that her brothers were in her room as she saw someone's hand above hers,she quickly hugged her leg and lifted up her head. “What are you all doing here?” she asked with a confused expression.

All of them had frowns on their faces and Sungkyu started the questioning

"Jieun ah, we have already seen the bruise.Tell me honestly,who did that to you?" he asked sternly.

Jieun just lowered her head and bit her lip as she tried to think of an excuse. “I-I..said I kicked a stone”

"Look at that bruise, does it look accidental to you?" Hoya pressed

"No. But that doesn't matter."Jieun croaked.

"Why wouldn't it matter? We are your older brothers!  We care for you! That's why it matters!" Hoya argued.

Jieun remained silent for a moment before retorting back, "what can you do even if you know what happened?"

"We will protect you." L answered suddenly,looking straight into Jieun's eyes.

"We will." He continued.  

Jieun was deeply touched by L's words but she stayed silent.

She wouldn't want the girls who bullied her to get into trouble. It is already tough enough for her right now, she really could not imagine what will happen if she gets even more hate. She even wondered if she would be able to come out of school...alive.

Seeing that Jieun is keeping quiet, L walked up to her and sat himself down on her bed.

He then pulled her into a gentle hug and pleaded softly  "Tell us please.."

Jieun was shocked by L's actions,she freezed, and eyes widened at L's sincerity but she remained firm.

"No." she insisted before pushing L away.

"Kim Jieun! I have had enough of you! Just tell us what happened! What's so hard about that?!" Hoya demanded.

Jieun flinched but remained expressionless. "You want to know why is it so hard? It's all because of you! That's why!" Jieun screamed.

Tears were already rolling down her cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter