Chapter 13

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunggyu-hyung..that was harsh.." Dongwoo was the first to react.

He knelt down beside Jieun and softly whispered "Does it hurt?"   

The others also went up to Jieun except for L and Hoya who stayed beside Sunggyu.

Sungjong and Woohyun patted her back while Sungyeol slowly tilted her chin to get a better view of her swollen cheek. He sighed and placed his palm on her cheek, trying his best to soothe the pain on it,

Hoya bit his lip, unsure of whose side to take. Sunggyu may be right, Jieun was disrespectful. But, Jieun's state made his heart ache.

Sunggyu and L just stared blankly at her.

Jieun said nothing, she weakly pushed Sungyeol's palm away from her cheek and stood up. She wiped her remaining tears with the back of her hand and sniffed.

The others stood up along with her. "Jieun ah.." Dongwoo called out again.

She looked straight into Dongwoo's eye and said " I'm sorry but I don't want to lose my only friend "

Her tone was rigid and firm ,yet it sounded a little desperate.

"I'm sorry.." she repeated ,but this time as her gaze shifted to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu felt a pang in his chest, *I'm sorry...* Jieun's voice repeated in his head

--------------------------

That night, it was silent. None of them had the appetite to eat.

Jieun locked herself in her room while the brothers just gathered around the living room.

Sunggyu sighed heavily and stood up. He then headed towards Jieun's room.

 

Meanwhile , Jieun sat on her bed and flipped through her photo album. It reminded her of all the memories she had with her parents.

Unknowingly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter