Chapter 02

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the class gasped and gossips filled the class immediately.

“He better not be friends with her or he will be killed” a particular girl said

 

This did not go unheard by Jieun as she lowered her head, obviously hurt by the statement.

Little did Jieun realise, Junhyung has already sat next to her.

"I'm Junhyung, 19 years old” 

An unfamiliar voice said, Jieun swept her head to the side, Junhyung was smiling at her, he even offered to shake her hand which Jieun gratefully accepted.

"I-I'm Jieun, 17 years old" 

"Oh, I’m older than you then, call me oppa alright?” Junhyung requested which Jieun nodded back shyly.

 

 

"Oh my god they are talking" "He will stop by tomorrow once he knows how dangerous she is, who would want to be involved with bullies" Two students gossiped a little too loudly.

*Bullies?* Junhyung thought

A sad thought appeared in Jieun's head. *They are right, he will stop befriending me once he knows who I am*

"You okay?"

Jieun turned to see a concerned-looking Junhyung.

She smiled sadly and nodded.

Junhyung stared at her and he couldn’t help but feel sorry for her.

Even though he has only entered the class for roughly five minutes, it was already obvious enough to him that she is an outcast.

Thoughts flooded his head as his mind flashed his eleven year old self, he was sitting alone in the classroom and everyone was throwing erasers at him. No one wanted to be friends with him and they called him “dirty kid” as he was poor and filthy.

"Class is starting! Get your books o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter