Chapter 03

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking down the corridors, the group of girls who confronted her before went up to her.

"Kim Jieun! Meet us in the gym after school!" one of the minions began.

"If not, the consequences will worsen" another girl continued with an evil smirk on her face.

Jieun just kept a poker face on and lowered her head.

"Pretending to be tough? Let's see if you will still be this tough later on"  one of them scorned.

Not wanting to be caught by any teachers, they left after delivering their message. One of them bumped into Jieun on purpose while another one stuck her leg out, making Jieun trip and fall flat on her face.

Laughters filled the air as the students returning back from break time witnessed the scene.

"What are you all doing?!" someone roared. Jieun quickly turned to see a furious Junhyung.

Everyone got startled by Junhyung's outburst and just stood still.

He knelt down and checked on Jieun "You alright?"  

Jieun just nodded and allowed Junhyung to help her up.

"Let's go" Junhyung said and brought her back to class, ignoring all the murmurs behind their backs.

-------

"Go home first, I will be doing my homework in the library for a while before going back”  Jieun texted Sungjong and then slipped her phone back into her pocket.

"I have to go first Junhyung-ssi, thank you for today." she bowed and headed towards the door the moment class ended.

"Wait!" Junhyung rushed forward and grabbed her before she can leave.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you explain to me? What's with you and the other students in this school?"

---------------

"So you are bullied because your brothers bully the others in school?" Junhyung confirmed

"You can think of it this way" Jieun nodded

"That's...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter