Chapter 17

Do You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dead silent in the detention room as the teacher assigned Jieun and Junhyung to sit right next to each other.

Both of them were instructed to write 200 lines of "I will concentrate in class from now on and not distract the class".

"This is dumb" Junhyung muttered under his breath as he began writing.

This did not remain unheard by Jieun who felt guilty immediately. "Sorry" she mumbled loud enough for Junhyung to hear

Junhyung turned his head and stared at her with confused eyes. *Was she talking to me?*

Jieun sighed. "I said I'm sorry. It's all my fault that you and me are here. I apologize okay? Stop staring at me like that" she hissed, clearly showing her irritation. She was sick and tired of his unusual behaviour.

Junhyung was shocked for a moment but pretended to shrug as continued to write his lines.

Jieun began to write her lines as well and evidently, she was faster than Junhyung who was still on his 170th line when she was done.

She took out her phone and texted L "Oppa, I'm done with the detention" 

A reply came immediately. "Oh, that's kind of fast. We are at home already, do you need me to come and fetch you?" 

"Nope, I can go home by myself:)" she texted and slipped her phone back into her pocket

While packing her bag, she inwardly smirked when she saw that Junhyung was still on his 180th line. *Serves him right*

She stuck out her tongue in an attempt to but regretted immediately when Junhyung turned to her with a glare.

She scoffed and left the room in an instant. *What a jerk* she thought

"Aish! I was just going to look at her , why did I glare at her instead! I'm really dumb!" Junhyung scolded himself

----------

While walking home, Jieun recalled the incidents that have happened on that day itself. 

She smiled when she recalled how she recei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter