Day 8 [Continue] & Day 9

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

-9:10PM- 

When i was about to go straight to my bedroom, someone knock the door and then i open it. "Chanyeol-ah!" I said happily. He smiles at me and then he gave me a light hug. I'm so surprised until i want to die. 

"I'm so hungry" he said and then i quickly make some foods for him. I serve it on the table and he eat it. "Thank you nana" he said and i nodded. We go to our each room and get some sleep. 

-07:00PM- 

I wake up and grab my phone. Soohyun texted me this morning at 5:00AM. 

“To: Nana
From: Soohyun

Nana-ya, i'll be gone now. I should have to do my new drama filming. I'll be there again at 7:00PM.”

I let me message away and then i get up while walking to downstair. There's sungwoo cooking for the members. "Mom! Can i help?" I said and he turn his head. "Please cut the carrots" he said while smiling and i nodded. I cut it quickly and then give it to him. 

When the breakfast already finished, i call the members to gather together in the kitchen and then we all eat the breakfast together. I sit beside chanyeol and then all the members are looking at me and chanyeol while giggling. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing. You guys seems good if both of you start dating" sora said. I blushed sooooo hard. I can feel that chanyeol is looking at me. 


Chanyeol pov

When sora said that i should date with nana, i feel so embarrassed. I look at her to make sure is she blushing or not. I look at her with her red cheeks. I laugh slowly. "Lets move to the other topic" i said. "Just talk about both of you are interesting already. Tomorrow is our last episode. You should confess your feeling now" seho said while laughing. "Is it true? We're already in 9th episode now? Tomorrow is the 10th? Well nah. I don't have any feeling towards the girls. They're all my noonas" i said while fake smiling. I can see nana is kinda upset. 

"I'll wash the dishes today. Just let the plates on the table" nana said. "I'll help you then" i said. She nodded and then the others start to move to another room. 

I start helping nana and playing around with her. We share many jokes and laughing together. I keep thinking what if i can't meet her everyday again if the show is finished already? What if she can forget me easily? Is she in love with me or not? Why is this making me so confused.