Day 3

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

-11PM-
"Noona-ya, sleep now. You need more sleep. Your face look so pale" chanyeol said while move and make some gap between me and him. I nodded and pull the blanket. "You need more sleep too" I said to chanyeol. He chuckled and look at me. "Just sleep first. I should make sure that you're okay" he said and smile to me. "Goodnight chanyeol-ah" I said and then sleep without any seconds.


Chanyeol pov

When nana noona is sleeping, I look at her face. She's really make me so nervous. She treat me so well. I think i can have a time for me and her soon. I check my phone and looking for some gossips. There's a rumor that me and nana noona is dating and then I see exostan is mad at the rumor. I really feel bad. I won't nana noona get bash by them. I sighed and put my phone. I sleep beside her and turn my head to her side. 


-7AM-

Nana pov

When the bell is ringing, i open my eyes and see chanyeol's hand is around me. I really won't wake him up so i put his hand slowly on the bed and then i get up from the bed. I see sungwoo oppa and soohyun unnie sleep together too at the other bed.  I go outside and make a hot chocolate for myself. When someone is go downstair, I look at the stair and that's dongwook oppa. "Hello nana" he greeted me. "Hello oppa" I said. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm making a hot chocolate. Do you want it?" I said. He nodded and then I make for him too.

When the hot chocolate is ready, i bring it to the table and sit beside him. "Nana-ya, can you help me?" He said. "Help what?" I asked him. "I want to make bom jealous of me. Can you do it?" He asked. "Like.... What should i do?" I said. "Just pretend that you're my girlfriend and we'll make her jealous by using a couple ring and t-shirt" he said. "O–okay" I said. He hug me and then i saw bom unnie come down and she see it. Dongwook oppa give me a code to start acting. 

He pretend that he kiss my cheek. "Nana-ya. What are you doing?" She asked. "You mean we? We're dating" I said. "Really?" She said while looking at me. I nodded. "Is it true?" She asked to dongwook oppa. "Yes it's true. No rumor for us. NaDong is real" he said while put his arm on my waist. 


Chanyeol pov

I get up and go downstair. I can hear that dongwook hyung is saying 'NaDong is real'. I quickly go downstair and see nana with dongwook hyung sit together. Bom noona look so disappointed because of that. "What is going on?" I asked. "We're dating" dongwook hyung said while pointing at him and nana noona. I really feel so upset. Suddenly, nana whispered something to dongwook hyung and get up from her seat. "Chanyeol-ah, come here" she said while going to my room. She close the door so there's just me and her because sungwoo hyung is going somewhere. 

"Are you with dongwook hyung really dating?" I asked slowly. "No. We're not. We're just acting like we're dating because dongwook oppa wanted to make bom unnie jealous. Just keep this as secret first until dongwook oppa said that he's in love with bom unnie, okay?" She said slowly and i nodded.