Day 4 Night Time

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

-bedroom-

"Nana-ya. I'll go to downstairs and i'll bring foods. Wait here" soohyun said and i nodded. I play with the camera until i go crazy.

Suddenly someone knock the door. I open it and it's chanyeol. "Soohyun noona want to give this to you" he said. "Thank you. Do you want to eat chicken together with us?" I said while laughing. "No its okay" he said. "Really? You won't eat chicken? Well i bet you want" i said while chuckling. 

"Nana-ya, chanyeol-ah. Lets go eat chicken together" soohyun said. "Okay then thank you noona" chanyeol said and get into my room. We eat chicken together. "Nana-ya. Do you know that you and chanyeol got many rumors? Check your twitter" soohyun said. "Really?" I asked. I quickly check my twitter and yeah. The result is there's many mentions until i can't see it all. They all talking about me and chanyeol at roommate. I mean– there's nothing between me and him. Why do i suddenly get a many attacks from all sides? "Just because exo-l is keep feeling like they're own exo, so they really do keep the secure of exo. Like if there's someone get closer or dating with someone, they'll start they act and get jealous just because of it. Sorry for that" chanyeol said when i turn into a silent lady for a while. I nodded while smiling. 

"Nana-ya, you're hong jonghyun's friend right?" Soohyun asked and i nodded while looking at her. "Why?" I asked back. "Can you call him for a while? Because we're playing a drama together this summer" she said. "Please do not upload this scene okay because i look so bashful now" i said to the camera while laughing.

I call jonghyun and he answer it really fast. 

“Eoh?”
“Oppa. Wait” I said and then i give my phone to soohyun. She talk with him pretty close like hoobae and sunbae. I feel kinda awkward when soohyun walks away from the room and there's only left me and chanyeolie. I fake coughing and he look at me. "Want some drink?" He asked while handed me his drink. "No, that's okay. Thank you chanyeol-ah" i said and then i walk to my bathroom while chanyeol following me behind and wash my hands together with chanyeol. 

Because i don't want to create a strange atmosphere, i play with some water and clap my hands in front of chanyeol playfully while laughing. He laughs at my act and reply my act too. We play together and keep being closer little by little. "If i can ask you, can i know your phone number? I just want still in contact with roommates members when we're finishing the show. The only member that i don't have the phone number is just you" he said and i nodded while chuckling. "Of course. This" I said while handed him my ID Card. He thanked me and go outside the room together with me. 

Dongwook spotted us together and he look at me with that curious look. "Both of your are from nana's room?" He asked while laughing. "We just done eating chicken together oppa. Don't be such a jealousy. I love you" i said playfully while giving him a hug while i'm tip toed to get closer to him. Dongwook laughs at my act. "I love you more kiddo. Now sleep!" He said while still laughing and i nodded