Day 6

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

-11:00AM- 

I just wake up. I quickly take a bath and change my outfit. I go outside and greet all the members. I say goodbye to them quickly. "Nana-ya. Eat breakfast first" sora said. "Thank you unnie. But i should go practice something" i said and go outside. I see baekhyun and chanyeol saying goodbye. "Guys! I'll go to practicing! See you chanyeol! You too baekhyun!" I shouted to them. They nodded and start going to Pledis Building quickly by taxi. 

-arrived-

I get off and pay the taxi. I run to the practice room and greet the members. "Guys i'm so sorry i'm late" i said while pouting. They nodded and we start practicing again and again for orange caramel comeback. I think i'll not able to show in roommate for so long again because i have to do promotions. 

"Do it from the start again!" Said the choreographer. Me, raina, and lizzy keep practicing like crazy until we can't breath properly but all of so sudden dongwook call me. 

“Oppa wae?”

“You're in Pledis Building right?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Okay then. Nothing nana-ya. Just continue practicing”

And then he ended the call. "What's wrong?" Lizzy asked. "I don't know too. Dongwook oppa called me just for asking where i am" i said and then start to practice again. 


Chanyeol pov

"Hyung. Can you ask nana where is she now? Just pretending" i asked to dongwook. He nodded and start calling her asking where is she now. When he ended it, i thanked him and go outside the house. 

I start drive for the first time to Pledis Building while buying many foods. I listen to many songs and then drive slowly until i get in there. 

-arrived- 

I get off from the car and then lock it. I walk towards the door and greet all the staffs. "Chanyeol-ssi?" A staff said. I nodded. "Want to meet nana" i said and he nodded while pointing where is the way. I walk to the practice room that booming a song that i never heard. Maybe for their comeback. 

I knock the door and nana open it. She gasp and laughing. "Yah park chanyeol. How can you get in here?" She asked while look at me and let me in. "I just entered the building normally. Without nothing suspicion. I bought you a food too and for sharing with the others" i said while greeting the other members.

I sit on the floor and talking with them nicely. "Chanyeol-ah. Lets rate your ideal type in after school!" Jungah said and i burst into laughter. I nodded while laughing. "Lizzy/Raina?" She asked. Uhm... Lizzy!" I said. "Lizzy/Kaeun?" She asked again. "Kaeunie!" I answered. "Kaeun/Me, Jungah?" She said while laughing. "Noona" i said slowly. "Me/Eyoung?" She said. "Uhmmm... Eyoung!" I said. "Yah you're so mean. And thennn. Eyoung/Nana?" She asked. "Nana!" I said quickly. "Well it's between the ulzzangs. Nana/Jupal?" She said. "Aish this is so hard but i still choose nana!" I said. "Well. Nana/Uee?" She said. "Nana!" I said loudly. 

"Well i knew it already. Nana is going to be the winner. She beat us all guys" jungah said to the members playfully while laughing. I took a glance at nana slowly and keeping all what i want to say to her in myself. 

I spent 5 hours in the studio and it's already 9:00PM already. "Lets eat our dinner first" kaeun said and there's someone who come to the room and give us many foods. "Chanyeol-ah. Eat it too so when you're home soon, you can go straight to bed" nana said and i nodded. We eat our dinner together while telling some jokes.

When we're already finished it, we go home and i drive the car while nana is sleeping because she's too tired. 

 

 

[doing this on 11:27PM lmao. How bored i am. So guys let me just ask you all who'll be dongwook's pair for the next story when thisnone already finish? Please do comments and add more love for me! 

p/s: please not park bom for the partner. I can't make it. Everyone has their own biases right? :)]