Day 6 Night Time & Day 7

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

-arrived-

I tap nana's shoulder and then she wake up in a second after i tapped her shoulder. She nodded and get off from the car. I lock the car and then walk inside the house with her. 

She go to her room and left me in the kitchen with the others. "Chanyeol-ah! Lets join us eat!" Soohyun said. "I'm full already. I've my dinner with after school's members when i go to nana's company building and cheer them up" i said while shook my head. "You're really a brave kid. You're such a gentleman. You even not paying any attention to the haters that never liked to see you with nana together" minwoo said while laughing. "Why i should paying attention towards them. They're so useless. There's nothing i got if i pay attention to them. It's such a waste" i said and then go to upstair.


Nana pov

As i get off from the car, i can't even say hi to the members. I quickly go to my room and take a bath. I apply my night cream and lipbalm. I get into my bed and sleep as quick as i can.


-9:00AM-

I wake up and then do my morning routine. I take a bath and then go downstair. Because there's no one in the kitchen, i make some breakfast for everyone and then i eat by myself first and then i go call a taxi. 

I start going to pledis building again and practicing like crazy everyday zzz. I practice until 7:30PM and then i go home by taxi again. 


Chanyeol pov

I woke up at 10:30AM. I quickly go downstair because i know nana's schedule for today is at 9:30AM. I think she'll go later. I run to the kitchen and there's no one there but just a breakfast with some note. 

“Hello guys, this is nana. I write this because i can't say goodbye to you all first. You guys still sleeping like pigs. I made a breakfast for you! Please eat it well~”

I laughs at her note and eat the breakfast. I stay in the kitchen until the others start to gather and eat the breakfast. "I haven't see nana today" i mumble. "You miss her?" Seho asked. "You can hear what i said before?" I said confusedly. He laughs and nodded like crazy. "You're spell it too loud. You're causing nana get more haters" seho said. "I know. Maybe that's why editor–nim always cut my moments with nana" i said slowly. "You know it now" he said before he left me. 


Nana pov

"nana-ya. Can you feel it that you're gain more haters because you're too close with chanyeol?" Jupal said. I nodded slowly. "I know it unnie. But i just can't let chanyeol go. I think i'm in love" i said while sighing. The members are all gasping. "You're what?!" Raina said. "I.. I like park chanyeol" i said.