Day 5 [Night Time]

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

"So what should we do now?" She asked to me and baekhyun. "I'm kinda hungry" baekhyun said. "It's already evening. Lets ask Mama Shin to cook. I'm hungry too" nana said. 


Nana pov

I walk to chanyeol & sungwoo's room. "Mom! Chanyeol, baekhyun, and i are hungry. Lets cook!" I said happily. He burst into laugh. He nodded and then go straightly to the kitchen. 

He start to cook for us and then keep telling us to sit and wait. I open the refrigerator and searching for some vegetables because i can't weight more. I make fry salad for myself and then mama shin finished his foods. He bring it to the table and then i bring the rice and fry salad. 

"Lets eat!" I said and sit beside chanyeol. We all start to eat and then baekhyun ask me about many things. But then i feel chanyeol is looking at me secretly. I look at him too. "Eat more chanyeolie" i said and he nodded. 

-living room- 

"Guys! Lets play something!" Dongwook said and then the members gather together in the living room. "Lets play couple game" seho recommend. "Then of course i'm with nana" seho added. "Nope!" Dongwook said and then he start to pair the peoples. In the end, yes i'm with park chanyeol. 

"Game one! Do the balloon pop with your body!" Dongwook said and it's start with me and chanyeol. We start to pop the balloon with our body and the result is 8 balloons. Not bad. And then the others start to play too. 

-01:00AM-

"Lets sleep guys" sungwoo said and the others nodded. "Baekhyun will sleep with me" chanyeol said and the others nodded. 

When i'm in my room, i do my routine for night. I go outside first and bring some foods. I go back and then quickly sleep.