Day 4 [continue]

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

"Ah nana-ssi" luhan said. I nodded while smiling. "Lets sit together" chanyeol said. I follow them and sit beside chanyeol. "Nana-ssi are your comeback going well?" Luhan asked. "That's pretty well oppa. And i'm in love with exo's comeback too 'overdose'. I always listen to the song when i'm at my dorm until the members started to yelling at me because i was listening to others group's song" i said while laughing. They break into a hard laugh too. 

We all start making some jokes and get along well in that day. I feel like i'm so close with them. "Luhan hyung! It's already late at night. We will going to our home again. Say hello to the members from me and nana noona okay!" Chanyeol said and luhan nodded. "See you later oppa" i said and then go out. I unlock the car and get inside of the car. I start to drive when chanyeol is ready. 

"I'm so tired" he said. "Take a rest. Sleep now and i'll wake you up when we're arrived" i said. "Is it okay?" He asked to make sure. "Of course. Just sleep" i said and he nodded. He suddenly fell a sleep in a blink of eyes. He must be so tired. I keep driving until we arrived. 

-arrived-

"Chanyeol-ah... Wake up" i said slowly while tap his shoulder. He open his eyes and nodded. We get off from the car and i lock the car. We walk to the house and greet the members. "Where've you been?" Sungwoo said. "We just hanging out in starbucks and luhan oppa come too" i said. I go to the kitchen and help the others to cook. "Unnie what do you make?" I asked to sora. "Just a spaghetti. Can you help me?" She said. "Of course! I'd love to! What can i do?" I said. "Please do the sauce. Because you're good at making it" she said and i nodded. I tie my hair up and start making spaghetti's sauce. 

"Noona you're doing well" chanyeol suddenly appear. "Thank you" i said while laughing. And when the sauce is finished, i bring it to sora and looking at her cooking skill. Her cooking skill is no joke. She's just like sungwoo. Really good. 

"Nana-ya. Have a try!" She said and give me some of it. "Hmm! It's so good!" I said. She laughed and get the sauce from the table. She pour it and mix it together. When the spaghetti is done, i bring it to the table and go to the refrigerator.

 I grab a vegetables and fruits. I ended up making a salad for the last part of the dinner. "Noona let me help you" chanyeol said. I nodded. "Please cut the fruits" i said. He nodded and start cut the apples first. while i'm cutting the vegetables.

When everything is done, i mix it together with a mayonnaise. Chanyeol bring it to the table and we all start eating.