Day 4

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

"Noona" i called. "Yes?" She said. "A–ah nothing. I just need some help" i said making excuses. "What?" She asked. "Can you make a ramen for me? I'm kinda hungry" I said and i nodded. Me and her come down together and then she go to the kitchen. "Wait there, chanyeol-ah" she said and start making ramen for me. I sit in the chair while playing with my phone.


Nana pov

While i make a ramen for chanyeol, he just sit there waiting for me. He play with his phone. I prepare the ramen and then bring it to him. "Eat well" i said and he nodded. I know that will be many rumors when the show is aired. I really feel so bad. I really don't know how i feel. I sighed and sit beside him. "Noona do you want to try? You're such a master of making ramen! It's so good!" He said. "Just eat it well, chanyeol-ah. Thank you. Just tell me when you want to eat ramen again kekeke" i said while laughing with him. 


"Nana-ya" bom unnie called me. "Yes?" I asked. She sit beside me and look at me directly. "Are you dating with dongwook oppa?" She asked slowly. "Uhm? Just ask him" i said playfully. "He said i should ask you!" She said. "Just go back and ask him. He's in love with you, i'm just playing like an actor to make you jealous" i said while leave her in the kitchen. Chanyeol already go to his room a minutes ago. 


I go to my room and take a bath. I change into my outfit and go outside. "Noona! Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked. "Maybe just go to starbucks. Do you want to come with me?" I asked and he nodded. He walk towards me and i open the car's door.

I start to driving and play a song. "You driving is pretty well" chanyeol said. "Of course" i said while smiling. 

"Chanyeol-ah. What way do we have to go?" I asked. "Go to the left, and then left again" he said and i nodded while do it. 

-arrived-

"Come on" i said and he get out from the car. I locked the car and then he let me walk first. Many of fangirls are screaming chanyeol's name. I know i'm going to get a big trouble. "What will you order, noona?" He asked. "Signature chocolate. Size venti and extra chocolate please" I said. "Anything else?" The worker asked. "Green tea latte. Size venti too please" chanyeol said. When the total is out, he fastly grab his card and give it to the cashier. "Chanyeol-ah! Let me pay" i said. "No. Just treat it like your gift" he said while laughing. "Thank you chanyeol-ah" i said while smiling. While we waiting, i heard someone called chanyeol. I turn my head and saw luhan waving. "Chanyeol-ah. That's your hyung" i said while tapping chanyeol's shoulder. He turn his head and wave back to luhan. Luhan walk towards us and greet me.