Day 9 Night Time

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

Nana pov

-09:00PM-

I go to my bedroom and open my twitter. All what i see in my mentions are like a fanwar. This side want me to go on date with chanyeol. And that side want me to die because i'm so close with chanyeol. But.. What they don't know is when i'm really mad in love with park chanyeol. They can't understand idols. They just feel like the idols are their's. They should know that we're.. Idols are human too. We can fall in love. They can't understand it. Why do they always bashing us who's close to their bias? 

Suddenly someone knocking the door. It's bom. I let her in. "Nana-ya. Why are you staying in your bedroom alone?" She asked. "I just keep thinking. Why do idols can't get a public relationship while all the fans are already have a boyfriend. They can't understand us" i said while sighing. "I know right. I'm so sad too. I mean like i was born in 1984's. This is the time for me to get a boyfriend already. But they can't let me go to do my own thing" she said while start to cry. She hug me and i hug her back. "Being an idols are so hard. They don't know our story" she said slowly. I still hug her so she can comfort a bit. Even i'm crying so bad, i won't bom see it. 

When she's already a little better than before, i let her go and fixing her hair. I wipe her tears while keeping my tears not to fall. She can see that i'm hurting too. "Do you like chanyeolie?" She asked directly. I slowly nodded. "I don't know why i can like him. I just feel our personality are matched well. He's 1 year younger than me. But i still think about it. There are many fans going to hate me and keep bashing me. It's kinda hurt" i said. She nodded while holding my hands. "You can do what you like, nana. But you still thinking about the fans. I know what's the feeling you've done" she said and i nodded. We keep sharing our stories how hard to be an idol. She can understand me so well. It's so refreshing. 

-12:10PM- 

"Go to sleep, nana. I'll see you tomorrow" bom said and i nodded. We say goodbye to each other and then hug each other before she leave. I sleep deeply and try to not cry.