Day 5

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

I go to my room again and wash my face with some cold water to make it fresh. I apply lipgloss so when i sleep, it doesn't look bad in the morning. I tie my hair up and change my outfit because it's dirty already. 

I go to sleep and then soohyun come. She fix my blanket and turn off the light. She sleep beside my bed too. 

-morning 5:00AM-

I wake up and checking soohyun's bed. She's not there anymore. I grab a note that left on the table. 

“Nana-ya. This is soohyun unnie. I go to work while you're still sleeping. I woke up on 3:00AM. I'll be back soon and please tell the others too!” 

I open the door and saw chanyeol just get up too. I greet him shyly because my face look so swollen. "You're beautiful without make up, nana. Its okay" chanyeol said while rubbing his eyes. I laughs. "You're lying. You look good too without having a make up. Guys always look good when they're just got up" i said while laughing. We walk to downstair while telling story towards each other. 

"Kids! You should be hungry! I made a breakfast for you" Mama Shin said. I chuckles. "Mom! I'll quickly eat the breakfast! Thank you for the breakfast!" I shouted while laughing. "No problem. It's my job. Both of you seems so close now" Mama Shin said. I smile shyly. "There's nothing between us! I just added a friend from planet!" I said playfully. Sungwoo laughs together with chanyeol. 

I go take a bath and do my make up. I go outside the room and say goodbye to everyone. "Where're you going?" Kangjoon asked. "I'll go to Pledis Building. I have to practice my new song's dance. Orange Caramel will release the new teaser next week!" I said happily. Kangjoon claps for me. "Fighting! I'll give a lot of love for you all!" He said. I chuckles and then go call a taxi. 


-arrived-

I get off from the taxi and pay it. When i get off, i walk normally to the door. There are a lot of fans waiting for me. I greet them and give them my support bcs they've work hard. I saw many 'ChaNana' banners that means it's the name of me and chanyeol together. ChanyeolNana. ChaNana. I wave to the peoples that bring the banners. They take a lot pictures of me. I get into the building and greet the staffs. 

I walk towards the practice room and meet with after school's members. I missed them very much. "Nana-ya!!" They all shouted and give me a lot of hugs and kisses. I laughs and then start practicing. 

-2 hours later-

"We practice like crazy today. It's so tired yet so fun" Kaeun said and the others laughing at her words. Suddenly a message arrived to my phone. 

“From: Park Chanyeol 
To: Nana
You're practicing now? Fighting!”

"Guys chanyeol just text me now" i said while laughing. "Seriously?!" Jungah asked while shook her head again and again. "What did he say?" Liji asked. I give my phone towards her so she can read it by herself. "It's really chanyeol..." She said amazed. I reply his message with a thank you and i say that i'll go home now.