Night Time

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

And then i go downstair normally and smile to them. I sit beside bom unnie and then start eating. 

In the middle of eating, sungwoo oppa drink a glass of water and said "chanyeol-ah, the two beauty-dol is sit beside each other. Who do you like the most?" And I see chanyeol is kinda blushing. "Uhmmm... For me it's nana noona. She really have the aura that i like" chanyeol said. I choked and drink some water. "Really? Me? It's not bom unnie? I thought that you like her. Both of you look so cute together and always greet each other" i said. "Yah nana, he didn't greet you because he embarrassed. I bet he wanted to greet you but he's so embarrassed" dongwook oppa said. "Ah i get it. Thank you for choose me, chanyeol-ah" I said and smile to him. He nodded and smile to me back. 

When all of us finished the dinner, it's my turn with chanyeol to wash the dishes. I start walking to the dishwasher and start to clean the dishes. "Noona, let me do this" chanyeol said. "It's okay chanyeol-ah. Just get some rest because i know you're in a tight schedule" I said while still focusing on the dishes. "You look so tired too. I'm a happy virus so i can do anything everytime. Get some rest, noona" chanyeol said. "Yaahh i even not in a tight schedule. The one who should get some rest is you" I said.


Chanyeol pov

When she keep focusing on the dishes while talking to me, i feel like i wanna lift her up and then i quickly do the dishes because it's so many. She look so pale. I'm so worried about her. "Noona, let me do it" I said while showing my puppy face. She turn her head to me and chuckled. "You're so cute but no. I won't let you do it" she said. "Let me do it or else i will lift you up and bring you to your room because you look so pale" I said. "No i'm not" she said. I sighed and i lift her up from the back and spin her around. I put her down on the chair and then i quickly do the dishes. "Chanyeol-ah let me do it" she said. "No. Just keep quite there and wait for me. That's your part" I said and i look at her while laughing. 

When I done do the dishes, I see nana noona is already sleep while waiting for me. I lift her up in bridal style and bring her to upstair. I smile to myself while looking at her face. 'I wish i could make you mine' my thought. All of the peoples are gathered in the living room. "Chanyeol-ah, she's sleeping?" Sungwoo hyung asked while whispering. I nodded. "But the door can't be open. It's broken i don't know when. Even sungwoo oppa can't fix it" soohyun noona whispered. "Is it okay if she sleep in my bed?" I asked. "Just let her sleep with you" dongwook hyung said. "But they're idols! There'll be many rumors!" Bom noona said. "Go said anything to your fans because i know that a half of your fans is kinda jealousy like you're theirs" seho hyung said. I walk to the camera while still carrying nana noona. "So yeah, for exo fans and my fans, don't be misunderstanding because i will sleep with nana noona. Our relationship is nothing. Just like sunbae and hoobae relationship. And then the reason is her room is locked and got broken, if i sleep in the living room, i can't because my manager won't let me do it, and soohyun noona will be sleep with sungwoo hyung maybe. If you thinking why i'm not sleeping with sungwoo hyung and why nana not sleeping in one bed with soohyun noona because me and sungwoo hyung is a guy and we're tall. And if you're thinking why nana noona and soohyung noona not sleeping in sora noona, bom noona, and gayeonie's room because there is a dog, while bom sleeping with her doll, and gayeonie sleeping while fighting. So i bet the bed won't fit us together. So yeah. Don't even bash nana noona and the other casts in roommate. Love from me, Park Chanyeol" I said. "It was a good speech chanyeol-ah" bom noona said. "Okay then I should go to my room first" I said and they nodded. 

I walk to my room and bring her to my bed. I put her the blanket and then looking at her. I can't thinking properly right now. She's a goddess. She really caught my eyes. Suddenly, she woke up and see me. "Why am i here" she mumbled. "Because your room is locked and got broken. So you sleep here with me. I even can't believe it" I said. 


Nana pov

When he said that I'm sleeping with him, I really depressed. Why i can't sleep with the other girls? And then i thinking that gayeon can't sleep nicely, bom unnie can't let go of her doll and sora unnie sleeping with her dog. And then sungwoo and chanyeolie.... They can't be together because they're tall. The bed won't fit. It's mean... I sleep with chanyeol and soohyun unnie sleep with sungwoo oppa. "Okay then it's doesn't matter. Thank you for letting me sleep here" I said. "Of course it's nothing" he said while grab his phone. He lay down beside me and checking about rumors. "Chanyeol-ah, is there any rumors about us yet?" I asked. "I don't know" he said slowly.