Day 5 [continue]

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

I go get a taxi and then come back to roommate's lovely home again. I entering the room and there's no one in the living room. 

I go upstair and saw chanyeol on his phone. I wave to him and he smiles to me. I take a bath and then change my outfit into the comfortable one. Seho suddenly call me to meet him in his room. I go to his room and then he greet me. "Dongwook hyung said he wanted to see you" he said. I grab his phone when they're skype–ing. I greet dongwook from the skype and then he laughs shyly. "Ah nana really filled of cheerfulness. I feel like i'm not tired anymore" he said. I laugh at his words. "Yah oppa. Don't overdo it! I just greet you. Fighting!" I said and he nodded.

Chanyeol come to the room too and join me with seho. "Hyung! Who's that?" He asked to seho when he see seho is skype–ing with someone. "Dongwook hyung. It's dongwook hyung. Greet him chanyeol-ah!" Seho said and give his phone to chanyeol. Chanyeol greet dongwook politely. "You really a polite kid. Even though dongwook oppa is our family you still treat him like a sunbae" i said to chanyeol while giggling. "You're my sunbae too, nana" he said while laughing and playfully bow to me. "Yah yah park chanyeol! Don't do it" i said while holding his shoulder to stand up properly. "Even if you meet me with my members, you can greet me informally. It's okay" i said and tap his shoulder while walking to downstair.


Chanyeol pov

I don't know why the editors always cut my moments with nana. Like, hey this is my show too. Why everytime i get a moments with bom you all can caught it while showing it on broadcast. I can't think properly what's the problem. From all the moments of me with nana, they just showed 3 from 10. It's kinda upsetting. 

Even though i know she's an idol too, but i need to tell all the viewers that i'm pretty close to her. I don't want to have that arrogant image. I'm a happy virus! 

I go downstair too and then saw sora sitting in the living room. "What are you doing, noona?" I asked. "Just looking for some magazines down here. I'm so bored" she said while checking the map that left by the PD-nim behind the table. I nodded and then someone ringing the bell. I quickly go to the door and open it. Bbam! It's baekhyunie. 

"Oh kkaebsong! Lets greet the others! Where's nana? Nanaaaaa~~~" he said while laughing at his act. "Nana is in seho hyung's room. They're skype–ing with dongwook hyung" i said he's looking at the house. He start to greet the members warmly. "Lets go to upstair!" He whispered and then i nodded. I go straight to seho's room and baekhyun knock the room. 

"Oh? Baekhyunie?!" Seho shocked when he saw baekhyun that makes nana turn her head too. "Baekhyun! Annyeong~" nana greet him cutely. "Nana-ya. Baekhyun said that he wants to know you" i said while laughing. "Chanyeol-ah. You even not calling her with noona? You're different 1 year apart" baekhyun said. I smiles to him. "Because we're close already, so she doesn't matter to if i call her like that. Right?" I said while raising my brow towards nana. She laughs. "Ye. It's okay to call me by my name, baekhyun-ah. I never want to be a noona" she said while laughing.

Everytime i saw her laugh, i think i've fall in love every second. I can't even bear my heart.