Day 7 Night Time 8 Day 8 – Night Time

SBS ROOMMATE 2014

-7:30PM- 

I take a bath in my dorm first and then i go get a taxi. I go home and then pay the taxi. I ring the bell and dongwook open it. "Oppa, you're not filming?" I asked confusedly. "I'm not. I go home early today. I'm tired" he said while acting dizzy. "Go to your bed and sleep oppa. I know you've must be so tired. Working until midnight without sleeping for a second. Ah it's so tired to be an actor" i said. He smile at me. I go to upstair with dongwook and then say goodbye. 

I go to my room and doing the routine. I walk to my bed and then sleep. 

-09:44AM- 

I get up and then take a bath. I go downstair and greet the members that woke up already. "Where's chanyeol?" I asked. "He's on his way to SM Building" soohyun said. I nodded slowly. When i'm free, he's gone, when i'm gone, he's free. What's this all. 

I eat my breakfast and then go to bom's room. "Unnie. Are you free today?" I asked. She nodded while eating on her bed. "You too?" She asked back. "Yup. I'm too tired if i practicing everyday" i said and she laughing. "You know what it feels like when you're wrong one move but the choreographer wanted to start over from the start" she said and i nodded as an agreement. 

I walk again to seho's room. "Seho oppaaaaaa" i shouted randomly. "Why? You're so noisy" he said and i pout. "Where's dongwook oppa? Is he already go filming again?" I asked and he nodded. "He's such a busy man" he said and i nodded too.

I finally go to living room and text chanyeol. 

“To: Park Chanyeol
From: Nana<3
Chanyeol-ah. When i'm free in home, you're go to sm building? How can you leave meeee ㅠㅠ” 

And then he reply me like,

“To: Nana
From: Park Chanyeol
I'm sorry nana-ya. Suho hyung suddenly called me this morning that i should've come to exo's dorm. I'll get home by taxi at 9:00PM”

I sighed and let the message away. I lay on the sofa and sleep until night comes. 

-8:30PM- 

"Nana-ya. If you want to sleep, eat first and go to your bedroom. You'll get cold" dongwook suddenly wake me up. I quickly shook my head. "I'll eat the dinner. Later" i said. "Eat now so you can get more sleep" he said and pull me to be a sit position. "Where's chanyeol?" I asked. "He's not home yet. You should eat first" he said and i sighed. I go to kitchen and grab some foods for me to eat. I eat it on the table and then wash the dishes.