Chapter 3

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

'You'll stay here for the weekend'

I wanted to cry but the water in my body would get lost and there was almost nothing to drink so I gulped down the tears. I placed the bowls closer to me but somehow the candle turned off and it was dark. Very dark. Before I realized it I called Jungkook's name. Jungkook, you damn bastard. What were you thinking? Why did you leave me alone? You know I'm too weak to survive it all alone, Jungkook.

It was very tiring in that room because it was so small to even stand straight so I only could lie down or sit. As if the darkness gulped me down and drowned my feelings. As if I couldn't feel anything anymore. It was too dark to feel any sadness or worry. I wasn't even hungry or thirsty. I didn't even fight against the darkness, I just let it all engulf me. If my life was all about being alone I wouldn't mind an arranged marriage. There was nothing I could decide on my own anymore. I wouldn't even be the heiress of my father's company. The only advantage Father and Donghyuk would have is that both companies would collaborate. Brother would be the heir of father's company anyway and his wife is just like me, the only difference is that she decided to marry my brother.

With these thoughts I wiped off the last tear on my cheek.

***

All the weekend I was just sitting there in the same straight position. As if an eternity passed the door finally opened. The light was too bright for me. This brightness bleached out the last part of my dying feelings. Sorrow, Anger, Happiness... Every kind of feeling was left. As if they were afraid to go out into the bright sunlight.

"I believe you learned from that lesson" Mrs Kim.

I didn't look at here. I just stared blank into the space without any expression on my face.

"(y/n)!" she yanked my arm.

I still didn't talk back.

"Will you marry my nephew? I mean... Will you finally marry Donghyuk?"

That's what Kim Donghyuk is. Her nephew.

"Didn't you hear me?!" she yelled.

I got a bad headache from her annoying voice.

"I don't care. Do whatever you want" I walked away not looking to my sides and without knowing where I was.

Actually I didn't care where I was or where I was going.

***
After a time I figured out in which part of Seoul I was so I walked into my condo.

"(y/n)-ah!" J-Hope called me.

I just looked at him shortly and then focused on my way again.

"(y/n)?" he was confused.

I would always be happy to see him but now I couldn't even feel happiness. I was like an empty shell, a white sheet of paper.

He walked closer to me and blocked my way. I still didn't look up at him.

"What's wrong?"

"None of your business" I said in a cold voice.

"It is my business. You're my friend!" he held my shoulders.

"It looks like your soul has left" he commented while looking at me.

"Maybe you misunderstood my words just now but--"

"I didn't. (y/n)-ah, you don't look good"

"Can you--"

"I won't leave you alone. Jungkook, that bastard, I'll--"

"STOP" I yelled.

"I'm sick of you right now. I'm espacially sick of that stupid name so will you finally leave me?"

"I--"

"Do me a favour and don't do anything. You can do whatever you want with Jungkook but don't ever get into my way. I don't want to see anyone of you" I yanked my body away from him and walked into the lobby.

***

Monday.

I prepared the usual stuff for school and had a small breakfast even though I had no appetite but if I don't eat I would die and then Mrs Kim would dance on my grave happily. How could father marry an evil person like Mrs Kim after an angel like mother?

 

***

I'm so sorry (but I love you da geojitmal~) it took me so long ><

I hope you still like that short chapter :D

I'll try(!) to upfdated faster alright?

It's just... I started a V fanfic while I didn't even finish 'Just Another Fangirl' XD

And I'll make a fanfic 4 every BTS member :P (I've got already an idea for Jin c:)

Author-nim luvs u ^^

Bbyong~