Chapter 11

Just Another Fangirl (sad ver.)

Yugyeom stayed over in my condo to comfort me. The first time I've spent the whole night with a boy. He really managed to calm me down.

In the morning my eyes were red and puffy while my head was hurting. I felt dizzy as I woke up in his arms. We were laying on the couch, his head over mine. While his one arm supported his head and mine the other was around my back. I moved, thinking he was still asleep, to get a cup of water.

"Don't stand up" he said calm.

He was already awake.

"Didn't you sleep?" I mumbled sleepy.

"You woke up late. It's 1pm now"

"What about school?"

"It will be fine. You're much more important than school" he started my back.

"Do you want somethin to drink?" he asked.

I nodded. My forehead was just above his chest so I felt how he talked. He stood up and went to the kitchen but not before giving me a peck on my forehead. I sat up straight so I could drink it on my own.

"What are you looking at? Do I have something in my face?" I frowned lightly.

He was staring at me with a light smile while stting next to me.

"Yes, you do"

I started trying to wipe off with my long sleeve whatever I had in my face.

"Where is it?"

"All over your face. But I don't think you can wipe it off"

"Then do it for me"

"I don't want to"

"Then at least tell me what it is" I whined.

"It's your beauty"

I blushed madly. So much time passed after the last time someone, whom I trust, complimented me. Suddenly he cupped my cheek with one hand while his face inched closer to mine. Our lips touched and it was the first time someone kissed me like that after a long time. It wasn't a passionate one how the last were with Jungkook. It was like the ones I shared with Jungkook. My first with Jungkook...

 

*flashback*

We were in the shopping mall to buy clothes and then went to a coffee shop. We did lovey-dovey stuff even though we weren't a couple.

We slowly headed home. The whole time it was silent. But not the comfortable kind of silence how it always is. He walked me home and we stopped at the door to my home.

"I guess we umm.. have to say bye... for now..." I mumbled before I looked at him.

He leaned closer to my face with closed eyes. I had my eyes wide in shock of what could've happen. His lips touched mine and my mind went blank. I slowly closed my eyes and made fists because I had the urge to hug him. He stood straight again and opened his eyes while I opened mine. He stepped back a bit. He coughed a bit and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Good night... I guess" he walked to the elevator and didn't look at me.

"Good night" I mumbled and watched him disappear.

***

He brought me to a beach in the morning to watch the sun rise with me.

"Jajjan~! You can open your eyes" he stopped walking so I did what he told me.

"Wow!" I saw a beautiful beach.

It was still dark.

"I knew you would like it" he had one hand on my waist.

He looked at me as I watched the beach in awe. Because he was looking at me I tried not to blush at that kind of skinship.

"Cutie~ you're blushing~" he pinched my cheek with his other hand.

"Of course! You're the first boy to be close to me except my family. Not even my cousins!" I frowned.

"I'm happy to be the first. And if we are already at first..." he turned so would stand face to face.

Will he?! Will he confess?!? He likes me?? Okay okay... (y/n)-ah, calm down!

"Do you know why..." he cleared his throat.

"...why I kissed you yesterday?" I blushed as he brought back what happened.

I shook my head.

"Because you said that you would like your first kiss to be your last" he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I want to be that one person. I want to do these cheesy things with you" He- I-

"I saw how you admired that couple bracelet" he took the same bracelet out.

"I always liked you but that was more like a simple crush untill I looked into your eyes yesterday"

*end of flashback*

 

I tried to erase this memories. I had Yugyeom now. Only Yugyeom.

We were now just hugging. I wanted it to last forever and I also hoped that my heart was finally in Yugyeom's hands and not in Jungkook's.

"You have to tell me everything about you. I want to be a good boyfriend"

"And you too. I should be a good girlfriend. One that you can be proud of"

"(y/n)-ah..." he hugged me tighter.

"I don't want to destroy your mood now but..."

"What is it?"

"Your brother's funeral"

Tears formed in my eyes in an instant.

"But you will go with me, right?" I closed my eyes as some tears rolled down my cheek.

"I will always stay by your side"

"But..." I gasped as I remembered something.

"And Kim Donghyuk?" I looked at him worried.

His eyes widened a bit in shock.

 

***

Because I get here the most comments I update this one the most XD

Did you all read 'Just Another Fangirl'? :P

Aaand I started a Jimin fanfic. I'm getting closer *-*/

Well... actually... I only have the foreword <:D

But now I only need ideas for Suga and Namjoon (I don't really like the name 'Rap Monster' (but better than Runch Randa (when I first read that my mind made 'Punch Panda' out of it XD)) sorry XP)

Do you still like it~? :D

How I once said I can't make my ultimate bias the bad one so there is something with Mrs Kim :P

(and I still have to do that french-thingy and I should start nao bcoz I won't have time from wednesday to thursday (KPOP FRIENDS SLEEPOVER ^o^/) sigh... school TT-TT)

Thank U~

PS: Dis pink part is getting longer~~ sorry XD

PPS: Does some1 even read it? :o

PPPS: yes, I took it from Chapter 23-24 of 'Just Another Fangirl' (Advertisement 4 ma fanfics in my other fanfics XD)